• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Noein's page needs to be reworked. There's no classification put for Noein's regen and no reasoning for anything else.

Depending on the regen, pretty sure Zen'O just squishes.

Yeahboiii123 said:
Number1Tryhard said:
And he still has the power to erase Zeno from existence.
And Zeno can't? Noein's dura is Universal+ and is more than enough for Zeno to erase.
It would not matter when Noein can overide anything Zeno does due to having more powerful reality warping.

Number1Tryhard said:
It would not matter when Noein can overide anything Zeno does due to having more powerful reality warping.
Yea? And would it matter if Zeno take him out first? Like Akreious said up there, Zeno might squish here. Also not trying to say that Zeno can erase first, just giving example of what would happen if that happens.

Sound of Infinity said:
Number1Tryhard said:
Yea? And would it matter if Zeno take him out first? Like Akreious said up there, Zeno might squish here.
Also not trying to say that Zeno can erase first, just giving example of what would happen if that happens.
You have a point but I am putting my money on the person who can reality warp on a 2-A Level.

Exactly. You're saying "Oh this guy is stronger because he has stronger Powers" When both characters has abilities equally capable of 1-shotting eachother.

It's like saying "Character A would win because they're capable of atomization" when Character B only has a Shotgun, even though Character A has 10-C durability and no regen. Both are still capable of killing eachother.

Akreious said:
Exactly. You're saying "Oh this guy is stronger because he has stronger Powers" When both characters has abilities equally capable of 1-shotting eachother.
It's like saying "Character A would win because they're capable of atomization" when Character B only has a Shotgun, even though Character A has 10-C durability and no regen. Both are still capable of killing eachother.
Yeah I know they can one shot each other but would it be more reasonable to go with the guy that can warp reality on a higher level rather than a guy that can erase on a lower level, all I am saying is that if these two powers clashed the stronger force would win aka Noein.

However if this reasoning is still wrong you have my apologies.

Number1Tryhard said:
Yeah I know they can one shot each other but would it be more reasonable to go with the guy that can warp reality on a higher level rather than a guy that can erase on a lower level, all I am saying is that if these two powers clashed the stronger force would win aka Noein.
However if this reasoning is still wrong you have my apologies.
Unless you can warp faster than your opponent then that counts. Can warp reality on a higher level really doesn't mean anything as long as your opponent can just one-shot you.

Your reasons aren't unfounded, however the problem is... Zen'O doesn't beam clash or anything. He squishes and the effect is immediately upon the target, there's no energy to struggle with. It's a "Who fires first" scenario.

No, it'd be a "In-Character, who is more likely to open with their hax?"

Which is why I sided with Zen'O since he's trigger happy AF with Squish

I like how you guys are assuming that Noein is going to stand there watching Zeno erasing him

I mean it doesn't take long to actually erase someone.

It doesn't help that Noein has like 0 info on his file as, including what he does in character and how he uses his abilities.

Kaltias said:
I like how you guys are assuming that Noein is going to stand there watching Zeno erasing him
I like how you assume Noein is going to immediately think "Oh this plushdoll has an attack that will instantly kill me the moment he squishes his hand"

No, my "assumption" is that a 2-A character willing to kill is going to throw 2-A attacks at Zeno.

Either way, Noein's page suck and they should preferably not be used in threads until I find the time to rewatch the series and fix that mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back