• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nocturne vs Kazumi Subaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he tear his way out with his space cutting?

I figured they would be but i dont think it would be affected either

Its literally him attacking in such a way that he attacks every opponent around him simultaneously, coupled with space-cutting

The most straightforward example of combat applicable RW for LoL is Lulu's as its done with basically every one of her abilities:

"The yordle mage Lulu is known for conjuring dreamlike illusions and fanciful creatures as she roams Runeterra with her fairy companion Pix. Lulu shapes reality on a whim, warping the fabric of the world, and what she views as the constraints of this mundane, physical realm. While others might consider her magic at best unnatural, and at worst dangerous, she believes everyone could use a touch of enchantment."

I mean that's something that you should tell me ovo. Idk Noc's feats. If he escaped pocket dimensions or something, probably (Worth pointing out that it's inescapable for witches who have pocket reality manip tho).

Also, I forgot that Kazumi can learn techniques after seeing them (How Umika got her duplication)

This is a big thread. All in all it seems pretty darn even.

But yeah sealing and BFR wouldn't work against Noc at all. It isn't something he needs to worry about.

Man, honestly I think this is an inconclusive. They both have so much and most of it just doesn't work.

After killing Strange, Kratos breaks on the destined match up. OvO

I think Kazumi has an edge, but inconclusive is probably the way to go here.

@Weekly

Then why we argued magic null lol. I'm confused.

She has her own magic negation tho, so there is that too (Although admittedly i don't recall the exact way it works because PMKM is absurd and i don't get what happens i need to reread the manga)

Fun fact, Nocturne's magic was able to casually kill several members of Garen Crownguard's elite Dauntless Vanguard, all of which wear armor made of Demacian Steel, which passively nullifies magic.

Like, he didnt care about it, he just went through it like it was nothing, and this was just him doing so as a distraction from thousands of meters away

WeeklyBattles said:
Fun fact, Nocturne's magic was able to casually kill several members of Garen Crownguard's elite Dauntless Vanguard, all of which wear armor made of Demacian Steel, which passively nullifies magic.

Like, he didnt care about it, he just went through it like it was nothing, and this was just him doing so as a distraction from thousands of meters away
It's not been confirmed yet if that really was Nocturne, so using it as a feat is blatant lying, which I thought you'd be better than.

That's about a completely different topic and scenario, not at all related to the story you're referring here where the demon in question is just a random demon. If it was Nocturne, Riot would actually add that story to his champion page on Universe, but they haven't. Which means, this assumption is false, and you were lying.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/For_Demacia

That post was written by the guy who wrote For Demacia, shortly before he wrote and released For Demacia, detailing some of the events that happen in For Demacia, mainly Nocturne tormenting Lux with nightmares.

This is a standalone story, its not on Lux's or Garen's champion pages either. Im not lying in any way shape of form, enough with the accusations

It is on Lux's page and Garen's page, you can go to the story from there, unlike Nocturne's page. Either way, all you have is speculation, not proof, that it was Nocturne and using that as a feat is dishonest. Repeating what a Rioter said, which was taken out of context and isn't actually fact, as proof when it isn't is dishonest debating.

Bump (Kazumi is pretty far into 7-B now if it changes something)

Lel.

I forgot the thread because Kazumi was supposed to be upgraded but then nothing happened (Although she has better power mimicry now)

For reference it scales from Kanna Hijiri. Who mimicked more or less everything after the unconventional soul resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back