• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noctis (Final Fantasy XV) Vs Toneri (Naruto)

- Speed Equalized

- Both High 6A, King of Light Noctis

- In Character

Noctis: 7

Toneri: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Toneri chakra form
Noctis-render
Boyband-ku

VS

Don't count that vote, via hax applies to both characters

Anyway, Noctis has a pretty decent strength advantage and can Time Stop or use a death spell, so Ill go with him.

Well, he said "Via Hax," so I ask him to specify what skills he refers to, in fact it may be debatable

Vote counted Gargoyle, thanks

Does Noctis's Time stop work similarly to Dante's? I do not remember seeing this in FFXV (not yet played all)

Noctis takes this via the sheer amount of hax he has, versatility and experience. He can drain Toneri's life force (which will also heal him), phase through attacks and counterattack at the same time via Holy (which can also has a chance to heal him), can restrict Toneri's movements via Gravity manip and can BFR Toneri.

This is on top of the fact that Noctis has regen on his own, he can erect barriers, teleport, has a vast arsenal of magical weapons, has elemental spells and can summon the Astrals for backup if things start going south.

Tie all that into the fact that Noctis has way more training and experience in battle, wielding every weapon he has or gains with ease and switches combat styles mid fight.

Toneri's abilities will make him annoying to deal with but he doesn't have much that Noct hasn't seen before, dealt with or even has a silmiliar ability himself. Noct should prevail in the end.

So for the reasons above, right, I'll be counting your votes, thanks

That´s 3 for Noct

Edit: 4 for Noct thanks Blue o/

The last vote was for about 4 hours ago and results have already been added.Maby someone could bring facts and people could change their minds or something like that.

Edit:I mean,people here only mentioned Noctis's abilites,nothing more.

Noctis' abilities are the reason he won. Nothing else really Matters in this match. The three most important factors in a vs thread are Speed, AP and abilities. Speed is Equalized so that does not matter.

That is strange that it was added so quickly without the grace period being over.

Though I do agree Noctis wins FRA.

@Dzhindzholia

You could talk about Toneri's Abilities that would possibly change their minds on the outcome.

To me, it seems Toneri's best bet is his TSB or Mind Control, he has decent visual coverage with his Byakugan as will. How does Toneri's Intangibility work?.

Noctis on the other hand has the ability to Drain his Life, BFR and Time Stop and Phase. Plus Teleportation, Gravity Manipulation and can make that "Wall" Barrier for more Defense.

Dzhindzholia asked me to re open this as he wishes to debate and has some reasons.

So I'll keep this open for now.

It will only be removed if his reasons change the opinions of the people who voted.

If it doesn't, then it stays. I simply wish to hear him out as this match was very quick and those who would have brought reasoning wouldn't get the chance.

"He can drain Toneri's life force (which will also heal him)"

How does that work?More details please.

"phase through attacks"

Same as above,does he just become intangible?Or he phases through attacks using brute strength?Toneri can also become intangible.He made his hand intangible so he could put something inside Hinata,he can only make parts of his intangible.He can creat an intangible attack,used that agains Naruto,it went through Naruto(he couldnt block it),sucked his chakra and made a big explosion out of that chakra.Naruto got K.Od after that attack.

"can restrict Toneri's movements via Gravity manip"

His profile says that he is able to create a gravitational sphere that pulls enemies in.But can it work on enemies that are equal to him?Toneri has true flight+telekenesis,Toneri can fight Naruto and move the moon simultansiously ,also he can just cover himself with TSB shield.

"Noctis has regen on his own, he can erect barriers, teleport, has a vast arsenal of magical weapons, has elemental spells and can summon the Astrals for backup if things start going south"

He has mid-low regen,it is very weak actually.Barriers?TSB destroys them,also,how much strong are his barriers?Elemental spells can easily be blocked by TSBs.

Toneri has very powerful telekenesis,mind manipulation(he sends a little spher inside someone and takes control over him or absorbes someones chakra).Toneri was able to control thousands of puppets and fight with them against Naruto while he was blind and now he has Tenseigan that allows him to see 359*.I dont know how much is Noctis skilled but Toneri isnt that bad in Taijutsu as Naruto landed only 1 hit.

@Dzhindzholia

Noctis Life Drain is from his ring, he has to be fairly close.

His Phasing is just that, he Phases through attacks. It is a bluish effect iirc.

Uses ring for life absorption, Can teleport very frequently making it almost impossible for Toneri to hit, can stop time, Can become intangible, Can BFR Toneri to the void, Better fighting experience, Barriers stronger than himself and saying Toneri destroys them with no feats of doing so is NLF.

Toneri wins how?

So,he has to be close to opponent,if he has no counter to TSBs Toneri can just vaporize him.Also a question,can Noctis survive in vacoom of space.Toneri's Silver Wheel can throw Noctis to space very fast and it has a a country range.Can Noctis teleport that far?Noctis has to throw something(i dont know what it is i havent played ff15 yet) to teleport like Minato,is that right?

@Blue

Remind me where Noctis got his Time Stop from?.

I played the hell out of FF15 but I legitimately can't remember where he got it from.

I played the game and I don't remember either. According to Gargoyle One, his time stop is similar to Dante's but a bit slower.

It is not noted in his profile because of the translation issue(it is noted that they can destroy on molecular lvl),Oonokis jinton works on molecular lvl and TSBs are stronger than that.

TSB is stated to be like the Dust Release which works on a Moleculer level.

Back