• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noctis (Final Fantasy XV) Vs Toneri (Naruto)

Bluetrekking said:
They nullify ninjutsu but don't destroy on an atomic level from what I see on his profile.
They do, tho.

Also I believe that timestop comes the possibility of adding Stop to Noctis' spells, and if you saw the movie, you'd see that those spells can be casted normally.

Also, I dunno, but in the movie time stops whenever someone puts on the ring and this is due to the Lucis Kings' magic. King of Light Magic should have anything shown by this guys, I guess.

So,Toneri can easily throw him into space with Silver Wheel.Also Toneri would realize how Noctis's tp works after Noctis will use it 1 time,then he will just vaporize him with TSB's or use telekenesis to make a trap,or will just fire his intangible attack.

Oh, sorry for the lack of knowledge on Naruto. Not too familiar with the verse and was just going off of what was stated on the profile.

I doubt Toneri's attack will send Noctis into space and his Astrals will come to his aid if he's in trouble.

If Toneri try to go mano-mano though, I think he'll be outmatched. His downfall was caused by his lack of experience compared to Naruto's while their powers were relatively equals. Toneri is not very noteworthy in close combat, he'd lose there. He would however be able to last longer with the range game, or TSB shield if he's overwhelmed which is very much in-character for him considering he used it against Naruto. However, Noct usually goes for the CQC so he should win in that aspect. Noctis can cover ground with teleport and the such.

Noctis's cqc skills are highly estimated here when he has hardly shown anything impressive.

@Bluetrekking

Narutos moon has gravity(some kind of),note that he destroyed everything in the path of the attack.

Noctis has 0 chanses in CQC,as soon as he goes CQC Toneri would destroy him with TSBs,he can creat a lot of them.Naruto can block and touch TSBs.Also,Toneri can fire beams from TSBs and use other jutsu while opponent is distract,he did that with Naruto.

If Noctis goes CQC in character there is almost 0 chanses he can win.

@Dzhinnd

Noctis at cqc range can spam his weapons from every direction, if whatever were Toneri's eyes had shown capabilities similar to the byakuyan they came from, I'd agree with you. But as it stands, at cqc range its Royal weapons vs TSB.

Does Toneri use TSB's close range in character? I watched the fight between him and Naruto and from the looks of things he does not use TSB's close range and does not start with them. He has only shown (to my knowledge) to use them long range.

@PaChi2

Tenseigan is the evolution of byakugan,he should be able to see 359,also note that he has very good senses that allows him to use puppets while being blind.

Dzhindzholia said:
@PaChi2

Tenseigan is the evolution of byakugan,he should be able to see 359,also note that he has very good senses that allows him to use puppets while being blind.
No, he shouldnt be able to see 359 for the same fact the rinnengan didnt allow Nagato the sharingan's precog and genjutsu. They are different doujutsu.

He used TSBs all the time,we could not see if he used it against Naruto in some scenes cause of the art style,but maby he did,maby dont,Naruto can block TSBs.I dont see a reason for Toneri not to use TSB in close combat.

Nagato is an exeption,he recieved a rinnegan,he didnt have sharingan to begin with,Nagato also could not use limbo.Also note that he could not use rinnegan perfectly because he was not an original owner.

It does not matter. We have to see him do that. That's like saying "Goku abuses range and flight because there is no reason why he wouldn't and the only reason he doesn't abuse in DB is because everyone can fly." This is '''In Character''' so just because someone has an ability we can't assume that they would use it in every situation if they don't in their respective series.

Dzhindzholia said:
Nagato is an exeption,he recieved a rinnegan,he didnt have sharingan to begin with,Nagato also could not use limbo.Also note that he could not use rinnegan perfectly because he was not an original owner.
And... Toneri's eyes arent his to begin with lol.

lol,i forget about that)but he is ootsutsuki and had his original byakugan and Hanabis byakugan fit him well.

@Bluetrekking

That is still not a reason for him not to use TSB against Noctis,there are literally flying orbs that desintegrade everything they touch near Noctis,and not to use them?I dont think so.

You are streching it a bit at this point tbh. Simply ignore the byakugan stuff and that's it.

As I see it, I imagine both of them throwing weapons at each other like there is no tomorrow (assuming this Noctis goes Arminger from the get-go).

Again, In Character. It doesn't matter how powerful an ability is, if they don't do it in a specific situation, we cannot assume they do. By that logic, Noctis wins even easier. He stops time instantly and drains his life. By your logic, there is no reason he would not do that since it is a powerful ability that will be useful.

I mean,that is pretty stupid for Toneri not to hit someone with TSB when there isnt even a meter between Noctis and TSBs,they fly around Toneri.How does his time stop works and for how long?

Again. Please stop with this lolTSB. He does not use close range TSB and that is that. Toneri usually goes with long range TSB.

I disagree with you,every TSB user used it in close combat and it is very stupid for Toneri not to destroy his enemy with his weapon,it is like having a gun and using fists against a guy with a gun.Noctis attacks with his sword,Toneri blocks and destroys parts of Noctis's sword,TSBs are flying around Toneri,no way he wouldnt use them.Also note that Toneri was shown only for about 10 minutes in his tenseigan state.Tell me how his time stop works please?

Toneri uses TSB for both long and close range. Pretty sure he blocked naruto's attacks with them.

@ Omimi Ok, he uses it once and does not start with it. He also uses it as a melee attack and not a projectile so that counters the point "Close range TSBs are flying around".

Noctis win if he can really stop time

@Bluetrekking

he always blocked or used tsb whenever naruto used rasengan /other jutsu

You have to accept that Toneri will use TSB in close combat and Noctis will not be able to block it as Naruto did.There was more long range battle between Naruto and Toneri but you cant deny that Toneri will use them in close combat,especially when Noctis starts with it.I would be glad if you accept facts.Can you please tell us how his time stop works?

Because now you are only trying to prove that Toneri doesnt use TSBs in close combat,better tell us how you see the fight between them.

@Homu Sweet Homu

Because there was no clear answer on how Noctis can win,people just mentioned his abilities and 7 peaple agreed without debating.

I don't care who wins, I'm just curious what is the point debating a match that has already been added.

If you really wish to remove the match so badly, just pay a visit to here.

Toneri uses it close range twice. He only actually makes direct contact once. Toneri does not even start with TSB. If he does, at least show me evidence instead of your fallacious argument of "There is no reason he wouldn't". Toneri prefers long range anyways. Noctis just phases through the TSBs even if you want to use that. @Pachi2 already explained how the time stop works. If Things go south, Noctis still has the astral for backup. Noctis is more trained and can easily switch battle styles.

Back