• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No longer by DMUA's request: Lucas Belnades VS. Gal (Evolverse)

NO because i didn't think Gal was going to be a 1-A smurf because the profile has literally nothing to indicate it

PK, I'm pretty much retired from threads. I have no reason whatsoever to care for the result -- I do have reason to point out that something I came up with didn't just pop out of nowhere in the middle of a thread to win it... Or any thread whatsoever.

As for this thread's situation, Zephyros... You know, you can kind of just counter troll DMUA and specify Gal doesn't have Hellfire for this match since it was a limited time thing and this same key has a note mentioning how he only had this power for the duration of the Alhazred fight.

I feel like, at some level, you should have known this was going to happen the way I was talking on discord

FateAlbane said:
PK, I'm pretty much retired from threads. I have no reason whatsoever to care for the result -- I do have reason to point out that something I came up with didn't just pop out of nowhere in the middle of a thread to win it... Or any thread whatsoever.
As for this thread's situation, Zephyros... You know, you can kind of just counter troll DMUA and specify Gal doesn't have Hellfire for this match since it was a limited time thing and this same key has a note mentioning how he only had this power for the duration of the Alhazred fight.
I am going to switch ryn to a more fitting foe

I mean like considering literally all magic and aura are supposed to be higher dimensional I dunno what you want me to do here

DMUA said:
I mean like considering literally all magic and aura are supposed to be higher dimensional I dunno what you want me to do here
People can still have the shit beaten out of them, it's not like throwing a light beam just gets no u'd

alright

Gal usually just fires a ton of light and then bends them to hit the target with gravity manipulation, what does he do

What stops him from corrupting the laylines and just flinging him off the tracks

I am literally over a thousand episodes behind on one piece, show

That's going to be a bit tough considering refinement goes into essential pathways that make teleporting and other stuff like that, along with the fact that Lucas appears to upscale from 76 Gigatons while Gal upscales from 444 Gigatons

On one hand it is linked

On the other hand could y'all actually allude to what's going on, because a lot of abilities and statements are horribly understated.

NOw i'm curious as to why Gal isn't on the wiki's strongest list over Kelpie, Valev, and whoever that other guy is

Because Samael deathaxes instantly, Kelpie actually probably loses, and V just does a bunch of stupid shit.

Because the sheer nonsensical poison bath that is Vs Debating completely sapped all of FateAlbane's motivation to engage in it, I imagine.

ThePerpetual said:
Because the sheer nonsensical poison bath that is Vs Debating completely sapped all of FateAlbane's motivation to engage in it, I imagine.
It's DMUA's character

Because I don't actually feel like going through to do all that, at least until I eventually update Gal's page with a bunch of new stuff from DO and whatnot

In fairness, Perp's comment does explain why I don't allow other, more haxxed Evolverse chars to be competitors for anything.

Eheh, I remember when Dragnar was applied for Wiki's Strongest.

Because I'm frequently malevolent and Fate was mostly just uninterested in getting into the mess for themselves, they didn't particularly say anything about not allowing others to go into the depths of the abyss

Well Samael doesn't instantly Death Hax... Sometimes. And I think Kelpie might have a chance with its Magicule stuff, though I might be remembering it wrong.

1-A hax is probably enough to get past it's conceptual shenanigans.

11-D with six layers of resistance bypassing.

Also pretty sure the Kelpie has passive Magicule absorption stuff.

Back