• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No game no life MASSIVE revision - 11D Old Deus

In the prologue of volume 9, Holou said she's an 11-D intelligence. This would lead Tet massive review (being the strongest character in the series with Star Cup).
Screenshot 20190703-211521

A lot of things need to be changed about No Game No Life to be honest.

Mind you, it depends on how dimensions are treated in the verse, so even if this is tur, it may not necessarily warrant a High 1-C upgrade.

DMB 1 said:
Mind you, it depends on how dimensions are treated in the verse, so even if this is tur, it may not necessarily warrant a High 1-C upgrade.
None said about a high 1-C upgrade. But needs a massive revision at least since it's stated that a mere fraction of Star cup power can destroy the entirety of Past, present and Future of a universe. Just a mere fragment of that full power. And now the 11D statement... Tet is extremely lowballed

Basically old deus are incarnation of concepts (Tet is born from the concept of Games)... Star cup grants omniscience (Tet is consciously rejecting it), also to the possessor of Star cup time and metaphysical causes and effects are meaningless. If you need the scan, ill provide it

I agree that 11-D needs to be elavorated further, it could just be refering to a subspace or an additional universe.

KTouma545 said:
Basically old deus are incarnation of concepts (Tet is born from the concept of Games)... Star cup grants omniscience (Tet is consciously rejecting it), also to the possessor of Star cup time and metaphysical causes and effects are meaningless. If you need the scan, ill provide it
If you think there's a lotta content missing from the profiles and that's worth mentioning, I think you might as well make a structured CRT including all of it rather than post them bit-by-bit.

If you think there's a lotta content missing from the profiles and that's worth mentioning, I think you might as well make a structured CRT including all of it rather than post them bit-by-bit.

It's the explanation of suniaster given in Vol. 7. Tet profile stopped at Vol. 1 most likely lmfao. Ive already given up. This community is sleeping on the verse

So what if the profile's outdated? What do you think knowledgeable members and CRTs are for?

You have the opportunity to fix something you consider to be an issue, so do it.

ZeroTC01 said:
So what if the profile's outdated? What do you think knowledgeable members and CRTs are for?

You have the opportunity to fix something you consider to be an issue, so do it.
Not that i care that much as you do tbh. If you wanna that to see updated read the books and make the CRT lol

Ok, so the point is, you given't a shit.

Well, that's my concern about the thread getting bombarded with scans outta the way. Good to know.

ZeroTC01 said:
Ok, so the point is, you given't a shit.

Well, that's my concern about the thread getting bombarded with scans outta the way. Good to know.
What? Lmfao i never proposed a Tet revision to begin with. Read the title again, cause it's hinted only if that 11-D statement will turn out to be true it will lead to Tet massive revision.. Tet is already 3-A in his profile. It's already good but lacks explanations. I have scans of Star Cup explanations, why shpuld j give thwm in a thread about Old Deus in General when only Tet has it? You aight? Lmaoo if you wanna a Tet revision you open a thread and give all the scans you want. Now stop crying

Monarch Laciel said:
Can everyone calm down and be civil to each other.

Also

"Tet is already 3-A in his profile"

> https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tet_(No_Game_No_Life)

> High 6-A

?
Top strongest and Omniversal battlefield exists and still i aint proposed a Tet upgrade, but Old Deus in general since this wikia doesn't even have a page for some of the major characters in the verse. That dude Zero wants Tet upgrade so bad but he's too lazy to read the books lmfao and want me to make a whole CRT.. Do it yourself im like 😂

> That dude Zero wants Tet upgrade so bad but he's too lazy to read the books lmfao and want me to make a whole CRT.. Do it yourself im like.

I dunno where you got any part of that sentence from, but... oookay?

Back