• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster352

He/Him
It's come to my attention that no one takes nnt seriously in debates due to a result of lack or information in regards to the skill, stamina and power and abities section. For example Meliodas

Stamina: Very high. On more than one occasion he has taken long barrages of attacks from comparable or stronger characters in order to receive as much damage as possible and kept fighting | Extremely high as the Demon King

Range: Extended melee range, tens of kilometers with Power of Darkness

Intelligence: Meliodas has shown himself to be an extremely skilled fighter with over 3000 years of experience. He has shown especially skilled swordplay, and he has a number of versatile techniques that he routinely uses in battle

If anyone who doesn't know about nnt reads this they will be confused or not well informed about an nnt character's capabilities.

What I am proposing is elaborating on nnt character's abilities, skill and stamina section and a standard tactics page for nnt characters.

I am open for suggestions.

EDIT For stamina we just give everyone superhuman and use scans for other intelligence sections.
For Meliodas
Range: Extended Melee Range, Hundreds of Meters to Tens of Kilometers with Ranged Attacks and Darkness, hundreds of kilometers with environmental destruction.
Stamina: Superhuman
Intelligence: Above average likely gifted, genius in combat. Meliodas has shown to be a very smart individual and strategist in combat. He can learn at an accelerated rate and replicate moves and further improve them. Also has the knowledge of the demon king and the other deities as mentioned in the cursed by the light movie.
Standard tactics: Would normally rush in with the sword however if the opponent is dangerous he will use magic from a range.
Chaos should have interdimensional Range with his powers as we saw in chapter 64

King And Ban hundreds of kilometers ig going by the indura destruction feat when They were spreading across britannia

Diane a few kilometers with her biggest attacks

Merlin hundreds to thousands of km with tp at least 10 km with her attacks

Escanor destroyed Édimbourg idk if it would be enough for at least KM

For the demonic beasts in the games
At least Thousands of KM for the first
Planetary for the second Makai
Mael Chandler And Cuzack hundreds of KM with true night the night dispersion feat And Cuzack killing Arthur
Interdimensional for Lillia to Low Multi with Some powers

Last edited:
I agree with this. NNT on this site is very vague, and has little detail.
Exactly we have a lot of work to do like better explaining powers, abilities and skills of nnt characters. We need to add feats and scans and make a standard tactics page like I said I am open to suggestions.

100% agree.

The NNT profiles on this site are some of the worst coming from such a large manga/anime series and definitely need to be changed.

If i were the fans/supporters of this series i would join a discord and plan out massive revisions to the profiles since they're in desperate need of them.

I made a discord for 4koa/nnt supporters
100% agree.

The NNT profiles on this site are some of the worst coming from such a large manga/anime series and definitely need to be changed.

If i were the fans/supporters of this series i would join a discord and plan out massive revisions to the profiles since they're in desperate need of them.
I agree with this. NNT on this site is very vague, and has little detail.
here

Very high. On more than one occasion he has taken long barrages of attacks from comparable or stronger characters in order to receive as much damage as possible, and kept fighting | Extremely high as the Demon King
This is decent. Mention him surviving purgatory since it was for like 200 years right?

Extended melee range, tens of kilometers with Power of Darkness
Mention his range with his fire

Meliodas has shown himself to be an extremely skilled fighter with over 3000 years of experience. He has shown especially skilled swordplay, and he has a number of versatile techniques that he routinely uses in battle
This should mention him being trained by the two strongest demons in the way of the sword. The fact he can fight Zeldris who has good skill. Maybe mention actual intelligence feats.

For stamina we can use the fact that Meliodas fought the DK for 60 years straight in purgatory. And for Skill we can say that Meliodas beat the DK in skill who been alive for over 1.5 billion years.
Saying he fought someone else is not skill feat unless that person also has a good intelligence section.

As an extremely ancient being responsible for creating various curses and ruling the Demon Clan for centuries, possibly millennia, the Demon King should be an extremely skilled and knowledgeable fighter and tactician. He has displayed skill and dexterity with his sword despite his large size.

This won’t mean much.

Nah

Ban and Meliodas did not fight for 60 years non-stop, they rested indefinitely after each fight. Is not a very reliable stamina feat to use
Puragtory alone is a stamina feat so if you low ball it's still days, weeks, months or years worth of stamina

Saying he fought someone else is not skill feat unless that person also has a good intelligence section.

As an extremely ancient being responsible for creating various curses and ruling the Demon Clan for centuries, possibly millennia, the Demon King should be an extremely skilled and knowledgeable fighter and tactician. He has displayed skill and dexterity with his sword despite his large size.

This won’t mean much.
DK been alive for over 1.5 billion years and Meliodas matched the prime DK in combat so he should scale.
This is decent. Mention him surviving purgatory since it was for like 200 years right?

Mention his range with his fire

This should mention him being trained by the two strongest demons in the way of the sword. The fact he can fight Zeldris who has good skill. Maybe mention actual intelligence feats.
I agree purgatory alone is a stamina feat

How long did ban spend in Purgatory? It’s been more than one-half of a day since the time he entered purgatory. A half-day is approximately 730 years in purgatory.

For stamina we can use the fact that Meliodas fought the DK for 60 years straight in purgatory. And for Skill we can say that Meliodas beat the DK in skill who been alive for over 1.5 billion years.
They didn't fight without a break, they were defeated by DK many times and they comeback to fight after a long break

For Ban and Meli, I think we better use this

bbd3c334dcc7bf9c66f56a510ce26d91e382c943_157046_800_1192.jpg

DK been alive for over 1.5 billion years and Meliodas matched the prime DK in combat so he should scale.
years do not equate to skill. we can't keep telling you this bro. find skill feats for Demon King then list them out on his page then you say Mel scales and it'll be actual reasons.

Well if they didn't fight every second in purgatory then it can be used as feat of enduring certain hax like the ones in purgatory.

years do not equate to skill. we can't keep telling you this bro. find skill feats for Demon King then list them out on his page then you say Mel scales and it'll be actual reasons.
He is the strongest demon for a reason and his large lifespans gives him lots of experience
Well if they didn't fight every second in purgatory then it can be used as feat of enduring certain hax like the ones in purgatory.

Age isn’t skill

@speedster352 learn to reply in a single message, stop clustering up threads, you would literally reply three - four times in a roll, your messages alone are 70% of threads since you reply bit by bit

that's just how old he is. you read nnt, just get skill feats for the characters so people actually know how good they are.
That's what we are here for to find skill feats
Age isn’t skill

@speedster352 learn to reply in a single message, stop clustering up threads, you would literally reply three - four times in a roll, your messages alone are 70% of threads since you reply bit by bit
Living 1 billion years while being trapped in a parallel dimension is not a feat of skill

This one is legitimate

1114 years I'm pretty sure.
100% agree.

Ban's feat of fighting for decades is applied only to his immortal key btw. He was able to fight for so long thanks to the fact that he doesn't need to eat to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back