• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT HAX CRT PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already explained a billion times.

Ludoshel's attacks aren't the mechanism for the increase.

It is him dying, which happens naturally. Ludoshel's attacks just expedite the process because he's now dying faster.

His ability is not reactive in nature, and isn't from engaging in combat (that again, just expedites the process).

It's just statistics amplification, which basically has a non-reactive version of the same description.
  • Statistics Amplification is when a character raises their parameters in the middle of a fight, and this is not related to their base form or some sort of "hidden power" that has been hidden or held back.
This is like giving a person fire manipulation because somebody lit them on fire and they could spread it elsewhere.

Ebbing more and more of his life away.
Yeah, if that's the case in combat doesn't this match the description of reactive power level? The longer they fight the more and more strength he receives as a result of his condition.

If you still disagree then I guess more input is needed. I agree with reactive evolution, statistic amplification and damage boost as it accurately describes "crisis" entirely.

I've already explained a billion times.

Ludoshel's attacks aren't the mechanism for the increase.

It is him dying, which happens naturally. Ludoshel's attacks just expedite the process because he's now dying faster.

His ability is not reactive in nature, and isn't from engaging in combat (that again, just expedites the process).

It's just statistics amplification, which basically has a non-reactive version of the same description.
  • Statistics Amplification is when a character raises their parameters in the middle of a fight, and this is not related to their base form or some sort of "hidden power" that has been hidden or held back.
This is like giving a person fire manipulation because somebody lit them on fire and they could spread it elsewhere.
I added Danmaku And explosion manip for Ludo thanks for the input

I added Danmaku And explosion manip for Ludo thanks for the input
I'm not sure if those are anime only.

Edit: The explosions are, but he can do that anyway.
Yeah, if that's the case in combat doesn't this match the description of reactive power level? The longer they fight the more and more strength he receives as a result of his condition.

If you still disagree then I guess more input is needed. I agree with reactive evolution, statistic amplification and damage boost as it accurately describes "crisis" entirely.
It doesn't say in combat, it says by engaging in combat. By is the identifying agent, i.e the primary mechanism.

If this were the case, Derieri would have reactive power level for boosting her strength in combat with Combo Star.

Statistics Amplification simply makes more sense because it's non-reactive to the opponent specifically.

It doesn't say in combat, it says by engaging in combat. By is the identifying agent, i.e the primary mechanism.

If this were the case, Derieri would have reactive power level for boosting her strength in combat with Combo Star.

Statistics Amplification simply makes more sense because it's non-reactive to the opponent specifically.
How is it non reactive he was weaker than ludociel even with crisis and became stronger after several attacks?

I've already addressed these arguments.

A) Damage is irrelevant, it simply expedites the process by virtue of the technique's nature, which is non-reactive.

B) No they don't. Saiyans get stronger simply by fighting, and get a boost once their injuries are healed. OD gets stronger because he's dying.

Let's just wait until Ant gives his opinion.

I've already addressed these arguments.

A) Damage is irrelevant, it simply expedites the process by virtue of the technique's nature, which is non-reactive.

B) No they don't. Saiyans get stronger simply by fighting, and get a boost once their injuries are healed. OD gets stronger because he's dying.

Let's just wait until Ant gives his opinion.
Yeah let’s do that.

Galand was able to cut Liones in half could we calc that ?

It was via a spell, and I doubt it’s worth it.

Let’s use high-end 10 km diameter from Gowther’s Blackout.

We’ll assume a 5 m depth, and 10 cm width.

This gets a quarter of a kiloton if we use pulverisation of rock.

It was via a spell, and I doubt it’s worth it.

Let’s use high-end 10 km diameter from Gowther’s Blackout.

We’ll assume a 5 m depth, and 10 cm width.

This gets a quarter of a kiloton if we use pulverisation of rock.
I’m dying lmao 🤣

What is the difference between those two phrases?

The character inflicts damage on himself to boost power, that's stats amplification sure, and this character also receives external damage from others by engaging in combat with them to further boost his power. The reactivity is in the external source of damage during combat and the power level rises as a result, therefore qualifying for reactive power level. Both internal and external force of damage obviously drains life force but ignoring other ways this stats amp ability can qualify isn't going to help those debating with this character.

It's like Vegeta looking for ways to damage himself continuously to increase his power level due to his Sayian Physiology rather than waiting for someone else to engage in combat with him. He actually has done something similar to this by demanding Krillin to nearly kill him.

Look the name of the ability doesn't even matter that much to me as long as this scan is included alongside this under its justification. then sure whatever name is given to this ability shouldn't matter as long as the information is complete.

I just explained the difference.

That’s not reactivity. That’s like saying slippery roads are car crashes because they cause car crashes. The fact is, his abilities aren’t heightening to the situation.

Still unrelated. Also, a bit of crucial context you’re missing out on here is that Vegeta regenerated in order to receive the boost.

So let’s just give statistics amplification, which he already has.

I just explained the difference.

That’s not reactivity. That’s like saying slippery roads are car crashes because they cause car crashes. The fact is, his abilities aren’t heightening to the situation.

Still unrelated. Also, a bit of crucial context you’re missing out on here is that Vegeta regenerated in order to receive the boost.

So let’s just give statistics amplification, which he already has.
But the reason was for high ranking demons was darkness and demon mark crisis is different what about accelerated development or limited reactive power level?

And, again, I strongly disagree because the definition is not met. But, I'll ask someone else for your sake.

@Antvasima Could you help solve a debate just quickly, please?

The Original Demon has a type of magic power called Crisis that heightens his energy output as his life is shaved away. This means he gets stronger by existing (as punishment from the Demon King, he physically breaks down by simply existing) and taking damage (since that brings him closer to death).

To me, it's just statistics amplification, and this doesn't fit the description of reactive power level. It doesn't specifically operate in response to an opponent and during combat, but it also thrives in combat due to the nature of the ability.

What do you think?
Your interpretation makes sense to me.

Re i’m back i also agree with Byasura’s explanation it makes the most sense to me OD doesn’t react And would get the same effect just by merely existing without having to fight it doesn’t really follows the definition

Re i’m back i also agree with Byasura’s explanation it makes the most sense to me OD doesn’t react And would get the same effect just by merely existing without having to fight it doesn’t really follows the definition
Are you forgetting that the OD got stronger during combat by being damaged by a stronger opponent?

You should give Meliodas and the sunshine user resistance to radiation manipulation

Are you forgetting that the OD got stronger during combat by being damaged by a stronger opponent?
He doesn’t need that to get stronger that’s most likely stats amp since he don’t need to be in a fight it works with him just existing And destroying himself
His power lvl only increase due to his own ability that is more damage more output he wouldn’t need to fight to do so
We could maybe see for it being limited but That’s all

Nobody is forgetting this, it just doesn't matter due to context.

Anyway, I don't see the point in continuing to argue. It's just going to go in circles, and it's already been rejected.

Last edited:
He doesn’t need that to get stronger that’s most likely stats amp since he don’t need to be in a fight it works with him just existing And destroying himself
His power lvl only increase due to his own ability that is more damage more output he wouldn’t need to fight to do so
That what I was trying to say.
To make things simple can’t we just give limited reactive power level or accelerated development at least?

Limited was also rejected.

I don't believe it'd fall under accelerated development either for similar reasons. Might just have to double check that, though.
By who? How is this damage boost it only applies to charging an attack. Crisis is an ability. Next statitcs amplication is fine I guess but it should be noted as limited RPL or acceralted development battle type. Anway how's life? Any progress?

With other staff.

It's not damage boost either. I was mixing terms. It's just statistics amplification.

An ability doesn't mean it's RPL.

Accelerated Development is just that, development. It's not like amplifying your power by taking damage, it's more like doubling the rate at which you gain physical strength during training, or Goku learning the Kamehameha after seeing it done once. Even the wiki page says to list RPL instead of AD for developing power in battle.
  • Battle: The characters development is faster than normal while battling. Different from the "Training"-Type Accelerated Development this type has a specific focus on increase in battle, which is larger than the increase gained through normal training. List Reactive Power Level instead of this Type of Accelerated Growth.
Lots, still unwell though.

With other staff.

It's not damage boost either. I was mixing terms. It's just statistics amplification.

An ability doesn't mean it's RPL.

Accelerated Development is just that, development. It's not like amplifying your power by taking damage, it's more like doubling the rate at which you gain physical strength during training, or Goku learning the Kamehameha after seeing it done once. Even the wiki page says to list RPL instead of AD for developing power in battle.
  • Battle: The characters development is faster than normal while battling. Different from the "Training"-Type Accelerated Development this type has a specific focus on increase in battle, which is larger than the increase gained through normal training. List Reactive Power Level instead of this Type of Accelerated Growth.
Lots, still unwell though.
I hope you get better soon

You need a few more stff to agree and the changes can be implmented

Wouldn’t ALL demons have resistance to radiation (to different degrees since they can protect themselves with their darkness)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back