• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago Abilities Update

Minaaaa

She/Her
Ninjago has a couple of abilities missing so lets fix it
First i wanna start off with presenting a page for elemental powers

Abilities

Conceptual Manipulation
This has been talked about in another thread, but i'd like to try here with more evidence. Light and Dark in the verse act as a duality to eachother as The Overlord says, 'Where there is light, there will always be shadow', this is what is known as 'The Balance' in the show. The shifting of The Balance causes something, as Wu put it, fundamentally wrong to the universe. Clouse shifting The Balance to darkness poses a threat to the universe and even the multiverse itself, causing The Balance between the two to be destroyed. Wu describes The Balance as being the nature of the universe, that Light and Dark must constantly be in balance and that darkness can never be fully destroyed. In Conclusion, The Balance is a concept in which Light and Dark are always in balance and are fundamental to the universe and the overall multiverse, shifting The Balance could cause the total destruction of all the realms, The Overlord should get Conceptual Manipulation due to being able to permanently destroy The Balance. So it should look somthing like this

Agree: @Lloydblitzed, @Aolphl (Neutral on CM), @DarkDragonMedeus (Neutral on CM), @Planck69 (Neutral on CM), @LordGriffin1000 (Neutral on CM), @Baabasaplar95, @Overlord_Darkness

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:

Abilities

Conceptual Manipulation
This has been talked about in another thread, but i'd like to try here with more evidence. Light and Dark in the verse act as a duality to eachother as The Overlord says, 'Where there is light, there will always be shadow', this is what is known as 'The Balance' in the show. The shifting of The Balance causes something, as Wu put it, fundamentally wrong to the universe. Clouse shifting The Balance to darkness poses a threat to the universe and even the multiverse itself, causing The Balance between the two to be destroyed. Wu describes The Balance as being the nature of the universe, that Light and Dark must constantly be in balance and that darkness can never be fully destroyed. In Conclusion, The Balance is a concept in which Light and Dark are always in balance and are fundamental to the universe and the overall multiverse, shifting The Balance could cause the total destruction of all the realms, The Overlord should get Conceptual Manipulation due to being able to permanently destroy The Balance. So it should look somthing like this

Agree:

Neutral:

Disagree:
Agree with everything. Pretty solid arguments tbh

Last edited:

Abilities

Conceptual Manipulation

Agree:

Neutral:

Disagree:
Shouldn't Garmadon get resistance to Magma Manipulation instead tho?

In other words, since both staff are neutral about Cm, they can be added to the profiles as "possibly".
Edit: I agree with everything, neutral on Cm

Last edited:
I'm neutral on Conceptual Manipulation, it's not my thing. Though i think it might qualify since it is a concept that has an impact on the universe. Everything else looks good.

Back