• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Randy Cunningham vs Penny Polendina
  • Speed is equal
  • Both are low 7-C
  • Fight takes place at the Rogers Centre
Randy:
Penny: 1
They become friends:
746462-h
77e.png

Last edited:
is that meteor feat and the stank monster transformation the only feats Randy has at town/city level?
The City level end wasn't accepted.

There is a storm feat
You referring to the one the Sorcerer did?

I'm planning on going over Randy Cunningham verse again to find potential feats I missed and add references so he might go through some changes.

As for this match, what's Penny's AP? And does she have an actual consciousness?

Penny is 2.91 Kiltons

Given she has a human soul but Penny and her personality operated under an AI before she was turned into a Human (I'm useing her android version)

Given she has a human soul but Penny and her personality operated under an AI before she was turned into a Human (I'm useing her android version)
The him using the nomicon to suck up her consciousness is out of the question.

hmm, not sure if randy wanted to destroy her
If he knew she was a robot he wouldn't hesitate but given she looks human he wouldn't go for the kill.

If he knew she was a robot he wouldn't hesitate but given she looks human he wouldn't go for the kill.
She looks human except for her legs and backpack with her floating swords

Tho knowing him he would probably assume it's just some super tech by mcfist and that she is human with rocket leg boosters and backpack that isn't attached to her lol

I'm going to vote for Penny via Higher AP, better stamina, am much higher skill.

Don't get me wrong, Randy is a very skilled combat fighter and uses a large amount of weapons and other stuff. However he's exceptionally overconfident and fool's around at times which gets him into trouble in combat. Most of his stuff can be countered or dodged through skill and his Tangu Fire Mode is countered by Penny's aura which also buffs her durability. Randy's arsenal will only prolong the fight and if she gets her hands on him, he isn't breaking her grip. His chances would be higher if she was effected by the Nomicon BFR but she doesn't have a consciousness so it wouldn't do anything.

Back