• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The greatest scientist vs the greatest servant is here!!

Nikola Tesla
So you're the strongest servant eh? i challenge you for duel!!

433055-gilgamesh
How dare you to challenge me,Gilgamesh!?

VS

-End of series Tesla is used.

-This is CCC Gil version.

-Speed is equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Himalayan

-Win via K.O or death

FIGHT!!

Tesla : 0

Gil : 0

Inconclusive : 4 (Swag,Gar,Homu,Xmark)

So two arrogant characters fighting each other.

Just curious, what is CCC Gil? His profile doesn't really make that distinction, i am guessing his profile is composite and it's gil from fate ccc or something like that?

Also seems ppl are using tesla, the Golden King should get some love too.

His profile does make that distinction under powers and abilities

All previous abilities, along with Resistance to Matter Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Power Nullification and Illusion Creation, Time Paradox Immunity (After obtaining the power of the Root of the Beginning, BB, who is able to manipulate space-time, causality, probability, information, gravity, life, death, minds, senses, powers, and souls through her usage of Potnia Theron, was unable to affect Gilgamesh due to being opposed by a power of equal potency)

His key on his profile only listed base and origin power, not ccc so was wondering which one was being used.

Tesla doesn't really have much hax, and the ones he does won't work on gil, not to mention gil is higher tiered, albeit i guess you could make the argument that a maximum power tesla would be on par with gil if not above.

@Gar

Conceptual erasure bypasses basic Mid-Godly. C.C.C. hasn't killed someone with Low-High either, but it obviously would. Same with basic Mid-Godly.

Either way let's leave BB out of this.

So unless Harpe magically becomes able to shank Tesla it's "Enuma Elish can't do anything so Gil can't do anything" vs "he might be able to do something at maximum power" not a very eventful matchup haha

Kaltias said:
@Gar

Conceptual erasure bypasses basic Mid-Godly. C.C.C. hasn't killed someone with Low-High either, but it obviously would. Same with basic Mid-Godly.

Either way let's leave BB out of this.
Oh it's conceptual?

Wish someone told me that.

Hmm.....Gil basically can't kill him but Tesla can't basically kill him too eh? alright i count the inconclusive vote.

@Pegasus

CCC version is Gilgamesh with origin mystic code and 5-A power.

Also Gil EE basically can't do anything to Tesla too IMO,and altough Tesla use maximum power,Gil can just use EE to defend himself.

So yeah,this is draw...

I mean... iirc he kinda "kidnapped" Shinji so I imagine it's quite easy for him to do it if he wanted :p

No in fights he does Gil things since thats usually enough

Well he's never done it before on anyone because in general spamming weapons is more than enough, but opening a gate in front of Tesla as he flies around or something wouldn't be too hard.

It is when said person is continuously spamming you to oblivion to where you need to focus and actually creating said portal takes time.

Whatever, Tesla moves out of the way anyway.

And when did he do this? I legit don't remember.

And even then if he could.

Why didn't he do this against this against God Knows how many servants? Including Tiamat?

No

What are you referring to here?

And when did he do this?

UBW, to Shinji Matou. Here

And even then if he could

As I said, it is hardly impossible.

Why didn't he do this against this against God Knows how many servants? Including Tiamat?

Because, in general, spamming a bajillion hax weapons is more than enough to take down pretty much anything in his verse. I'm just pointing out what else he could do once he realises that strategy isn't working.

Except for Tiamat who he wailed and never bothered to try.

Oh...THAT's the non-canon scene, I only played the VN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back