• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Niklaus Mikaelson VS Count Dracula

This just became a speed blitz thanks to the new upgrade. Klaus is now Hypersonic, so you should equalize speed.

Voting for Klaus I look at Dracula profile it says he can be killed by wwerewolves venom. If klaus manages to bite Dracula him being a hybrid would be deadly for Dracula.

Agreed. I'm so happy Klaus gets into another fight. I'm voting for Klaus as well. The werewolf venom could be the catalyst for a victory along with experience, combat, & compulsion. It just might be enough to win with high difficulty.

Klaus FRA.

Dracula may have his Intangibility but he will need to become tangible and get up close to harm Klaus which is will allow Klaus to likely get a bit in and thanks to his werewolf side it will be fatal to Dracula.

Klaus is a hybrid so I'm unsure if it will fully control him. Also, couldn't Dracula not fully control Vanhelsing?.

Back