• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Niklaus Mikaelson vs Achilles(Myth)

Not sure it is that simple but fair opinion. Niklaus takes this on my opinion but with speed equalized I think it would actually be interesting, it is possible Klaus could compell Achilles and it would be game over.

Also wouldn't achilles literally need a white oak stake to kill klaus? I should change it to win by ko as klaus does not even die from decapitation etc.

Yeah it does take time but he still survives and its never really specific about how long it takes, it usually just cuts the camera away for a minute or even a few minutes and next thing you know he's fine and murdering people

TVD/The Originals needs a verse page and Klaus needs a profile.

Especially with with Hopes show coming this fall.

EDIT: Nvm, when the hell was his profile and stuff made? It had to be recent.

Not sure when it was all made, but needs more detailed info and revisions etc. Some witches have decent hax and hope mikaelson is an original tribrid etc.

Son Gandhi said:
Not sure when it was all made, but needs more detailed info and revisions etc. Some witches have decent hax and hope mikaelson is an original tribrid etc.
Yeah. I made 2 revision threads in CTR.

Back