• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Niklaus Mikaelson speed upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klaus's speed feats was traveling from New Orleans to Mystics Falls in few minutes. This speed feat is from "Graduation" episode from Season 4 in Vampire Diaries. Would it be supersonic?

Someone remembers. To be honest I wasn't sure about it as I couldn't remember where in the series it happened. Anyways, I just went over the episode & based off of the timeline Klaus seemed to run from New Orleans to mystic Falls in under the length of the graduation.

After some extensive looking & questioning most graduation tend to last around 1-2 hours. With more painstaking scrounging, I'm guessing (because Mystic Falls isn't a real place) using the capital of Virginia, Richmond, as an example. Klaus would have had to run the 800-900 mile journey in the time frame from New Orleans to Mystic Falls.

But someone said that the distance between New Orleans and Mystics Falls are somewhere in 950 miles to 1050 miles apart, between 12.7 km/s (Mach 37) to 14.08 km/s (Mach 41) at minimum for his base speed.

You can ask here for a calculation: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1955985

You need to ask for a calculation blog post that we can link to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back