• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GreyFang82

He/Him
Two children fight just because

speed is equal

no equipment

fight takes place in a neutral area, most likely a park

the two are a few meters from each other

Who wins and why?

Nature Girl: 0

Adventure Girl: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Webby Vanderquack
Nikki camp camp

Well this is puzzling. Nikki has an AP Value for being able to hurt David, who, from what I've seen in the calcs for him, ranges from roughly 85,000 to 239,000 joules.

Webby, does not have a known value.

Attack Potency: Wall level (Kicked a hacky sack through a tree, which was enough to make it collapse on its own, casually overpowered a likely athletic, if not peaked fully grown woman in combat)

Webby has better stamina, & intelligence.

"fight takes place in a neutral area, most likely a park"

You mean like the default Central Park, New York, as per Standard Battle Assumptions?

That said, the neutrality is questionable.

Weaknesses: Can be pretty gullible, can be a bit of an airhead, gradually becomes weaker when not in a nature setting.

Nikki has Animal Manipulation. Feat links on her profile says she's controlled bees & a wolf. She might get tricked out of it, or be too airheaded to try it, but it's still an edge. But if she fights anywhere else, she'll get weaker.

What about Lifting Strength?

Nikki scales to Max, who a calc for says: "111.7404628494 kg of force, That's Above Average Lifting Strength"

Webby:

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human (Comparable to Dewey, who was seen holding The Jewel of Atlantis)

Anyone know how many kg the Jewel of Atlantis might weigh?

The best thing Webby has going for her is this:

Durability: At least Wall level, possibly Building level (Survived an impact plane crash)

Between this & her stamina & intelligence, Webby can probably survive.

As far as I can tell, this is a mostly normal fight -Assuming Webby's AP is close to Nikki's- until the animals break out. Then Webby would probably run because she's smart enough to deal with being outnumbered, & would notice Nikki's extreme attachment to nature; Leading the animal controller away from the animals would probably be a good idea.

(Of course, I don't know Nikki. For all I know, she's more aggressive outside of nature, or if you harm nature. Or maybe she gets saddened & vulnerable if you damage it. It's unclear if staying there or trying to lead her away is optimal, but running away seems more LIKELY.)

So yeah. For now, I think Webby might have this, due to her skill, intelligence & stamina, Mid-High difficulty, but that's without knowing how she compares to 85,000 to 239,000 joules of AP; If she's much lower, Nikki has a good shot.

I say a park is pretty neutral because then Nikki won't have many animal (if any) to get on her side but Webby won't win because Nikki is too weakened to fight.

Nikki is closer to 239,000 joules, the 85,000 joules came from my early calcs.

Nikki is pretty gullible, but she won't willingly leave a nature setting without a good reason. Hurting nature hasn't really effected her in the show. She doesn't seem to be angry or sad when it happens, it just happens. I mean if she's willing to fight wolves and stuff, I don't see why it would phase her if she saw that.

Also Nikki did fight off a secret agent from Russia for a bit, and she was trained to fight with martal arts. Although she did get overpowered pretty quickly, it is still something to note.

Back