• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wright Way said:
Sceptilespy said:
This is about what I expected from a medaka thread. Anyways, since Hero is unrestricted, voting for Medaka.
I take it you didn't read the thread. Nihilus mind haxes by standing there.
Ok. Chaging my vote to inconclusive. Medaka has won fights she has no place winning. Also beating someone with the possibly the most countable powers on this site, so logically she should've gotten haxstomped. PIS is literally stupid so there's no surefire way to say Nihilus wins.

Sceptilespy said:
The Wright Way said:
Sceptilespy said:
This is about what I expected from a medaka thread. Anyways, since Hero is unrestricted, voting for Medaka.
I take it you didn't read the thread. Nihilus mind haxes by standing there.
Ok. Chaging my vote to inconclusive. Medaka has won fights she has no place winning. Also beating someone with the possibly the most countable powers on this site, so logically she should've gotten haxstomped. PIS is literally stupid so there's no surefire way to say Nihilus wins.
PIS doesn't stop a person from standing there. Which is literallly all Nihilus has to do to win.

PIS doesn't stop a person from standing there. Which is literallly all Nihilus has to do to win.

Still think inconclusive is safer since "The Hero" is stupid broken

Wow,i can say this Medaka match is polited,aside that wuta and Triggered Pachi (sorry Pachi) agaisnt Ia.

Well,so grace periode or unanonimous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back