• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NightTerror vs Mewtwo

The real cal howard said:
Doesn't it gradually kill you when you fight there in SC3?

My timer example was metaphorical btw.
I don't remember. I mean, you are getting rekt by Night Terror regardless so it is hard to tell. Also Night Terror wins on the account that he is immune to ring outs. Ovo

NightTerror ftra.

Not everything's based on resistance. While it's the case of resistance here, there are a great number of fictions where you're able to resist things through sheer willpower or having a pure soul or any of that jazz.

Wouldn't that be only a in-universe thing?

The fight comes down to if Mewtwo dies immediately to Astral BFR or if he could last long enough to figure out what's going on and getting the heck out of there. If Mewtwo can get out, he beats Nightmare via better everything. He can't then well...Nightmare fra.

Btw I am joking. NT will follow him. Mewtwo's defense for Soul Wave? Or Soul Destruction? Or LAZER BEAMZ? Ovo

Ah dodging. A lost art. Ovo.

Either way, one can't really say for certain how well Mewtwo will resist Astral Chaos and such. But I will NT having the home court advantage off the bat and his assortment of abilities grants him a win here.

I just want Simon the Digger in smash

Oh yeah Nightmare for the reasons by which are above me

Because I kinda have to vote at this time, since Shadow Mewtwo plays around even less than normal Mewtwo, he just nukes and OHKOs with his much higher AP, blowing up Nightmare and the sword.

But Night Terror starts with BFR to a realm that will certainly effect him and goes straight for that soul and has his own soul nuke. Meaning just as well as Mewtwo can throw a balk Night Terror can steal and destroy his soul.

Back