• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NiGHTS vs Nightmare

I feel like the thread that's vurrently revising NiGHTS' profile should be concluded first.

Also NiGHTS starts with general attacking so....like spin dashes and circle roundy things to my knowledge

True, but if Wizeman is still alive wouldn't NiGHTS just come back in the same dream world in an unknown timeframe? As far as we know after Wizeman died, he, NiGHTS etc... came back instantly in another dream world or something like that.

Do you have any information you would like to add in her profile, Smashor?

No just mentioning the type 8 might be appliable. Never played any NiGHTS games (Though I've been meaning to for a while)

"As far as we know after Wizeman died, he, NiGHTS etc... came back instantly in another dream world or something like that."

Well, this seems like it is combat appliable, why a "might"?

There we go. "Came back instantly" and "we don't know [a timeframe]" don't mix well together. Just saying you that.

And I implied it was wrong. No that you said it as a fact, that the assumption itself is wrong.

I get it. I'm wrong. Has anything in peticuar happened when one of Wizeman's creations other then NiGHTS died or did they just... die?

Normally they just die and the dream world they create (they can create these dream worlds themselves, which is a whole 'nother Can of worms), presumably gets destroyed. NiGHTS I believe is just guaranteed to come back into the next dream. Like, the next night or maybe I'm just another mind.

@Glitch

NiGHTS just comes back in a different dream world and can probably just go back to where Nightmare is. Nightmare's Type 8 is a relic from when it was a composite of his Game and Anime appearences and just wasn't removed.

Well, Cal was going to prove that the anime was a secondary canon to the games one of this days, which is why Canon Kirby has powers from the anime.

I posted it somewhere and it wouldn't be hard for me to retype it, but meh. I'm a lazy son of a gun.

You could just link it.

Maybe put it into a blog or something.

I swear to god if it's literally just that Escargoon appears in that one minigame...

Anyway, if Nightmare does have it then it's clearly not combat applicable since he hasn't reappeared since that one minigame in Mass Attack (Which is probably just a retelling of Adventure)

Link it or retype it would be fine (if then no one [with a relevant opinion] disagrees with it), I will then make a blog about the Cosmotology and Canon of the verse. Eventually.

Back