• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nightmare vs Kurosaki

Nightmare SCVl
No. Not the rebooted one

Ichigo Kurosaki
BANKAI

Now... I want to know if this counts as an stomp.
Both at Soul Society and 30 meter (100 ft) appart.

Complete Nightmare is used

Arrancar Arc Ichigo is used

So how good is the possession upon getting the body killed? Ichigo is one shotting rn if he uses Mask or Bankai whichis what he spams in this key.

How good is this compulsion? And what happens in the astral plane exactly? Because this sounds like its dragging the soul which would be dragging Zangetsu and the Old Man as well.

He doesn't just drag your soul, he takes your everything there. Also, just realized he doesn't need to pick up the sword for him to do that. He does that automatically after Nightmare dies and Inferno pops out.

I just realised something. Does the possession upon death not make this thread (and every other match he has won) a stomp unless someone can resist it since its guaranteed to come up?

AnonymousBlank said:
I just realised something. Does the possession upon death not make this thread (and every other match he has won) a stomp unless someone can resist it since its guaranteed to come up?
Not really

Good willpower can stop someone from picking up the sword, Madara certainly has enough

So let me see if I understand this.

• Nightmare dies in a normal fight
  • Opponent is compelled to pick up the magic sword
  • Upon doing so, they will be dragged to a place with planetary soul hax and destruction
  • If they can resist the compulsion and leave the sword alone an entirely different character will appear
  • Said character can simply drag to to the aforementioned realm at his leisure as well

Chaos - Spiritual Realm is referred to as "the other side of our own world" and Chaos in Soul Edge (Inferno's stage) in official art is depicted as having stars (which you can also see in its own stage in the background constantly tilting around presumably by Soul Edge's power which would be Massively FTL+, not just the souls flying over the stage) and entire nebulae, better yet is that realm is a creation of Inferno as stated in his profile in Soul Edge/Blade, Lizardman's ending even refers to it as "infinite" ("faded into the infinite darkness"). Even in Spiritual Realm it looks like the entire background cosmos is being constantly moved.

So Nightmare should stomp rather handily. If you don't want to go by the constant movement for speed then everyone can move at comparable speeds to lightning summoned from the sky in their moves as seen in Soul Calibur III but I guess that's not up to Ichigo's speed tier I guess.

Absaddie said:
Chaos - Spiritual Realm is referred to as "the other side of our own world" and Chaos in Soul Edge (Inferno's stage) in official art is depicted as having stars (which you can also see in its own stage in the background constantly tilting around presumably by Soul Edge's power which would be Massively FTL+, not just the souls flying over the stage) and entire nebulae, better yet is that realm is a creation of Inferno as stated in his profile in Soul Edge/Blade, Lizardman's ending even refers to it as "infinite" ("faded into the infinite darkness"). Even in Spiritual Realm it looks like the entire background cosmos is being constantly moved.
So Nightmare should stomp rather handily. If you don't want to go by the constant movement for speed then everyone can move at comparable speeds to lightning summoned from the sky in their moves as seen in Soul Calibur III but I guess that's not up to Ichigo's speed tier I guess.
Nightmare could seriously need some of those speed buffs.

Back