• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Invisibility and stealth mastery kinda screw up this Jason a loooy and Nightmare has a lot more natural weapons, so he likely takes this

hey Christian I just wrote up a fight if you wanna take a look at it.

It's one of yours

and I mean the offer extends to everyone I guess

>Springtrap vs Jason being written

I planned to do that some day, and you just helped. I'm gonna have fun reading this out.

I mean I took it straight from the thread soooo.

Also if you guys have any other suggestions for fights I can do in my spare time feel free to shoot them my way. Can't promisenill get to them but eh

I mean, this one could get a story if you don't mind. The one I just read was very cool. Good job indeed.

To be fair it'd just be an adaptation of this fight but hey whatever I get what you mean.

I feel the same with Chelshia.

Crimson Azoth said:
Nightmare FRA
Also, Jacky's made me wanna write some fanfics for fights now
It's really fun to do if you like

know at least one of the characters.

otherwise it can be confusing.

Back