• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nightmare (Five Nights At Freddy's) vs A Rip Off Barney

Christian Higdon said:
I feel Nightmare probably has this, but I dunno much about the Barney lookalike.
Lol tbh i feel like the image looks like a cursed image XD

Sans2345 said:
Well it has durability negation, enhanced senses, duplication, and self-sustenance
Durability Negation that involves a restrained victim and egg implantation, with which won't find any use here.

Sans2345 said:
Lol tbh i feel like the image looks like a cursed image XD
It actually came from a cursed image, just look the picture up.

Anyways, I think this is a stomp by Nightmare FRA

RPC-082 may be able to use its thread manipulation to restrain him, but the way it´s made is not explained on.

Back