• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Night King Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering he did this by literally throwing an ice spear hard enough to punch through the dragon's hide, I'd say his Lifting Strength should get an upgrade at some point as well.

By how much, I wouldn't know. But that feat definitely puts him above 'Regular Human'.

You can place it as "Superhuman" if you wish, as we do not know the exact value.

Alright then. I'll leave a note as to why it's set to that, as well.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Perhabs we should upgrade the dragons and the night king to 8-C. Their sheer size, the fact that Drogon completly turned multiple armed soldiers into ash and the feat of undead Viserion destroying the wall should back this up.

Now that I look at things, we should probably bump up Rhaegal/Viserion's flight speed to Superhuman as well. All of the dragons are blatantly shown flying faster than horses, which themselves are capable of running faster than the highest end of Peak Human. Drogon is already placed at Superhuman as well, so the other two being placed below that tier doesn't make much sense.

I am fine with increasing the flight speed to superhuman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back