• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Night at The Museum: Some explanations please

This isn't just religion.

The Underworld also came from mythology, not just religion.

Also using irl mythology's Underworld to compared to the portrayal of the Underworld from the Night of the Museum isn't a valid point given this screenshot

4B95F894-BE35-4702-BFA5-DC763C0779E7.

Burden of Proof is on you given the argument isn't something I find to be credible.

Also ignoring evidence that isn't relevant to the topic is what I will do in this case.

But we are going off of Egyptian Cuktutr because that's what this is based on. It's clearly meant to be the Egyption due to ot even being said. We are using what the Egyptians said which is what I showed above. Which Proves that it would be infinite in size

And you not finding it credible still doesn't prove your case to the slightest. Its still said the Objectively be the Egyptiond religion and eygption culture. And him being an Egyptian Person. Meaning Since it's based on IRL eygption Culture and religion. Which can use the evidence I showed that makes it infinite in size. Meaning it's rights

and considering this evidence literally shows and says that underworld is infinite. It's very releveant.

Uh no I not gonna accept your words since this is proven to not be the case for the Underworld to be infinite in size given how we don't know if it is infinite or not in the Night of the Museum 2 as I don't recall any characters stating to be the case. This is a interpretation that is contradicted by how the Tablet is used to open the gate to the Underworld as I show in the video.

Andytrenom said:
It's not even the size of the underworld that concerns me, it's the fact I am yet to see proper evidence of the Tablet creating it that puts the whole 3-A rating into question.
Also to prove that the Tablet was needed to open the gate to the underworld. Here it is:

84E43274-6422-48F0-A5AE-9C3F2F7F0562

"Uh no I not gonna accept your words since this is proven to not be the case for the Underworld"

Then you are simply flat out ignoring the evidence. Cause I've shown multiple times that it isn't infinite in size

"we don't know if it is infinite or not in the Night of the Museum 2 as I don't recall any characters stating to be the case"

But we do know it's supposed to be the Egyptian Underworld IRL. Which is literally said to be infinite. You need Proof Agaisnt it. Saying we don't see it in infinite size or it's never said isn't good evidence as, 1. Not seeing it is poor reasoning where other hints prove it. 2. It quite literally is supposed to be the Egyptian Underworld IRF. Meaning it would be infinite in size

"This is a interpretation that is contradicted by how the Tablet is used to open the gate to the Underworld as I show in the video."

Wrong. Nothing contradicts it. All we see in the video is some of the underworld. It's not like we see an end of the world. Just because we get a small glimpse. Doesn't mean that's reason to assume it isn't infinite. it's literally Egyptian Underworld IRL. I've said this multiple times.

So you can try and Deny it all you want. But until you can actually Prove there's an issue with it being infinite that isn't "oh well looking inside it doesn't look infinite", then you have no real argument.

Underworld in Egyptian Cultute had infinite sized Underworld

This movie is based on the IRL of Egyptian culture. So it's Underworld would be infinite unless proven otherwise. Which it hasn't. We never see an end to it, and there isn't a statement saying there is.

@Butter

The movie being based off of the irl Egyptian mythology doesn't mean they will be portrayed exactly like in the mythology.

At this point, I disagree with you completely given how you interpret this feat to the highest one possible including the paintings.

Also you just conceded the Underworld being portrayed in Night of the Museum 2 to not be infinite in size right there: "Then you are simply flat out ignoring the evidence. Cause I've shown multiple times that it isn't infinite in size".

However, at this point, we already derailing this thread so best drop it for now.

Well, as I mentioned earlier, I think that you seem to make sense.

Since Ant gave his okay and most of the members here also seem to disagree with 3-A, I'm just going to make the changes.

I've made the changes but I'm willing to keep the thread open just in case someone has any opinions on what the Tablet's new ratings should be.

Back