• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Night at the Haunted restruant

Feel like the strength is a bit much, also the durability should be unknown as the creation or what not seemingly isn't through physical means. Also High 8-C seems a tad high for the lowest power. I would say "Unknown" might be better or At least 9-A". Also Statistic Amplification seems eh, maybe power bestowal and can open a portal

It gave the old guards new life. They went from being old to being extremely fit and feeling like their young teens. That's statistic amplification

And I wasn't sure on the durability. But I left it there. It can still be edited.

Strength tho

Remember that none of these things actually existed. The Underworld didn't really exist. It wouldn't have had to have created the underworld in the first place.

Egyptian legend i believe refers to it as a universe. It's the kinda like heaven or hell irl. Which the gate based on Egyption legend. That's why I put possibly. Cause it is kinda of in the fence.

Yes, but again this is a movie interpretation of that. If what you said is the reasoning, then you should add that to why the unerworld is concidered a universal feat. Likely adding it as a note would be fine.

Oh no. Don't worry it didn't. I understand completely the issues. When making the page, I completely expected the skepticism

Couldn't Larry just restrain him and beat him to a pulp? Seems like he could be able to with superior lifting strength.

Larry weighs as much as a normal man. Freddy can pick him up. Btw who is stronger? Larry? If so I have an argument for him as he is a better figher, has actually fought before, flashlight could stun and reset freddy, and could fling freddy around. Btw I ask cause the quote is "So. That would make him stronger. And tougher then." and idk who we are talking about.

Larry is a much better fighter and much smarter. And Larry could physically Restrain honestly. He is stronger In both manors

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Larry weighs as much as a normal man. Freddy can pick him up. Btw who is stronger? Larry? If so I have an argument for him as he is a better figher, has actually fought before, flashlight could stun and reset freddy, and could fling freddy around. Btw I ask cause the quote is "So. That would make him stronger. And tougher then." and idk who we are talking about.
Larry is stronger. And Larry is tougher

He can shoot lighting

His flashlight can literally tell him what to do in situations he needs help in

His flashlight can create portals

His Keychain becomes a literal whip he can swing around with

Rexy smashed Several crates stacked as high as him simply by walking into them

Crate Shields

Manipulate and control animals

He can manipulate Robotics Apparently with his flashlight

And much more (this is the first 20 minutes of the game)

His animal manipulation isn't even limited to normal animals. It worked on the cat people who are both a mixture, as well not even a real animal. They are just metal. Meaning his flashlight literally controls Freddy

Possibly. But they make note it's the Tablet that does it. It's just Larry has access as being the "guardian" of it. Might be to different from the main story. Granted. It's still the same story. It at the very least shouldn't be removed off the tablets page.

I feel like that'd still be far too different from the canonical story and at that point isn't canon at all.

It is its own canon. Still made by the canon creators. Uts just differed it to be a playable game. But I'm removing and gonna have it a different key since it's vastly different power wise.

Oh. Alrighty thanks. I'll have that yo after I finish the watching of the playthrough. There is another power they said he has but it's secret to everyone ATM. So imma finish t up (like 2 hours. Won't be long)

For now. I edited the page back. So this fight can still happen

Back