• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nicol Bolas (Magic the Gathering) vs Lavos (Chrono Trigger)

I shower for ten minutes and four admins come here to ruin grace period ovo.

Thanks guys lul.

But seriously, can I have sources for the above pls? I am super lazy to fact check tbh

The real cal howard said:
Four?
>Double checks

Tfw all this time I thought Matt was Ever here lol
With all these green names and similar profile pictures, I feel you man, believe me.

AndroidMishoba said:
feats for Lavos please? If this is a premending Bolas then you can look at my answer on one of his fights against Cronus.
DD!Lavos (baseline 2-A) < Harle < Kid < Linx =< Fate with Frozen Flame <<< Dragon God controlled by TD at endgame <<< TD!Lavos (The one used in this fight).

TD!Lavos was also going to consume all the timelines within the infinite Chrono Multiverse, and a fragment of TD!Lavos was used by a far weaker character to put another 2-A's soul into a state of incapacitation.

What happens here is probably this: Lavos negs Bolas immunities, puts his soul to sleep and then absorbs him.

hmmm, a Timeline killer, okay +1 to Lavos on this bout, Bolas had no answer to the timeline killer ability. But if Lavos is going to put Bolas to sleep and negate his abilities just to absorb him, this is counterable, since mtg lore is known for negating spells and casting enchantment and buffs. Can Lavos consume the Blind Eternities which is Void between multiverses? Because Bolas can escape and take a refuge there while buying time to retaliate, if the timeline killer ability cannot consume the void between the universes

Back