• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nicktoons Scaling Revision

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This is more so a continuation of this thread that discussed the cosmology of the verse being 2-C as well as the Doomsday Device and the Mawgu being 2-C, all of which was accepted. However we have yet to come to a conclusion on whether or not the Mawgu and by extention, the cast, scale physically to the Mawgu's 2-C feat for the rift.

While I do believe that to be the case, Efficient brought up a few valid points in the previous thread, regarding it being an overtime feat and the fact that we don't know how the energy he's absorbing converts into power. I decided to drop the subject for now, so will all the characters scale to?

Scaling to canon Danny Phantom

Originally, the Mawgu was scaled to Canon Danny Phantom but that was because the profile wasn't updated based on our crossover scaling rules. However I do believe there is evidence that suggests Nicktoons Danny Phantom is pretty much the same as the canon version.

In the first mission, the main characters get defeated by Vlad and sent to the Ghost Zone Prison, in which Danny and Walker have a brief conversation...

Danny Phantom: Walker? ...Ah, not again! You couldn't hold me last time ...What makes you think you can this time?

Walker: I've made some changes since you were last here, boy! This prison is just as effective against you as it is against ghosts! So don't break the rules and you will be just fine!

Danny and Walker are referencing the episode of Danny Phantom called "Prisoners of Love" when Danny gets locked up in Walker's jail and needed to use his human form to escape. We even get another reference when you enter the mess hall of the prison you see the large chicken leg that the lunch lady used in the episode itself when the ghosts escaped.

There are also references like seeing Technus 2.0 in the fourth game. For Technus to have achieved that form he would have had to merge with the Fenton Ghost Assault Vehicle and the Fenton house as shown in the episode "Identity Crisis". Add in smaller things like Danny having the DP logo on his suit as well as having the Ghostly Wail (both of which were only gained through specific means in the series), I do believe the events of Danny Phantom canonical happened for Nicktoons Danny Phantom which would mean he's just as strong as his canon counterpart.

Scaling
If accepted, everyone would scale to Nicktoons Danny Phantom who's just as powerful as his canon counterpart.

However, if this isn't acceptable than everyone will just scale to 9-B since anyone in the main cast can easily destroy this large wall in a few hits by themselves. There is also the characters reacting to Globulus Maximus who has a legitimate Massively FTL+ feat for travel across multiple universe.

Last edited:
For a moment I thought this was trying to say That Nicktoons unite was canon to Danny Phantom lol

anyway, from what I recall from those games and other Nick crossover media, they certainly felt more of “these classic cartoons from there home series come together” Crossover rather then “this is a alternate universe where they both live in the same universe” like Smash or Marvel Vs Capcom, even if both aren’t really canon to the main series, but still I think it’s fair to say there main cartoons would’ve happened to the Nicktoon Unite versions of the characters

For a moment I thought this was trying to say That Nicktoons unite was canon to Danny Phantom lol

anyway, from what I recall from those games and other Nick crossover media, they certainly felt more of “these classic cartoons from there home series come together” Crossover rather then “this is a alternate universe where they both live in the same universe” like Smash or Marvel Vs Capcom, even if both aren’t really canon to the main series, but still I think it’s fair to say there main cartoons would’ve happened to the Nicktoon Unite versions of the characters
Yeah I was saying Nicktoons Danny Phantom has gone through the same events as canon Danny Phantom going of dialog and references so they would have the same feats. There are also references that the Jimmy Timmy Power hour happened as well.

Even Marvel vs Capcom has things like Iron Man and Cap saying things like "This is all like Civil War all over again... ", but then there're other non-canon crossovers where I can see all the characters' canon being canon to them. I have no opinion here.

Even Marvel vs Capcom has things like Iron Man and Cap saying things like "This is all like Civil War all over again... ", but then there're other non-canon crossovers where I can see all the characters' canon being canon to them. I have no opinion here.
I Think the difference is that, since the MVC Universe has Capcom characters in it, Civil War would’ve gone so differently that it would basically be an entirely different story

well unless MVCI retconned all that but I don’t want to think about that game too hard

MvC somehow has a universe for Marvel and 1 for Capcom, as shown in MvC Infinite, so their Civil War could have done the same way if thought about it, but I don't see any reason to think about that in the same way that I can see why feats from the canon shows here wouldn't apply.

Bump.

I'll look for some more evidence that supports Nicktoons Danny Phantom having the same events as his canon counterpart just in case more is needed.

Honestly i'm not sure if they should be the same but i'll wait until what people have to say about this.

Back