• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
My favorite psychic soldier vs Some guy that has a lot of inconclusive matches.

RULES

Speed is equalized

Takes place in an random military base.

VOTES

Nick Scryer:

Thunder McQuee:

Inconclusive: 10 (Sir Ovens, lapitus The Impaler, ThePixelKirby, Starter Pack, Kyschan21, DragonEmperor23, TheArsenal1212, Xtasyamphetamine, John Conquest1, TacticalNuck002)

What's Nick's opening move and what can he do with that mind manip?

@Sir Ovens

He's a game character so it's really up to the player on what he does.

He can take control of a person's mind and make them do whatever he wants. In game, you use it to take control of a soldier or worker to pass by enemies and shut of switches, use them to kill their own partners, or just make them commit suicide.

His page lists how his Powers work in the Techniques section.

>No prior knowledge soldier who would go for the kill off the bat

please

Incon FRA.

Question. On Thunder McQueen's weaknesses it states "To properly utilise his stand, McQueen must take his own life".

If that's the case why would someone killing him activate his stand?.

Am I mssing something here?

Yeah, I don't know why that's there. That's a mistake, he doesn't have to be dead for HtH to activate. Maybe the profile creator mixed him up with Carne .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back