• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Next time on Death Battle...

Crash Bandicoot VS. Spyro the Dragon 2
Crash Bandicoot VS. Spyro the Drago

This has been a long time coming. I am very familiar with both of them and from what I know, I think I'm handing this to Spyro. What do you all think?

If they're using Classic Spyro, then Spyro wins due to his breath attacks and arguably greater strength.

If they're using TLoS Spyro, then Spyro wins due to his feats, breath attacks, experience, and greater physicality.

If they're using Skylanders Spyro, then it could probably go either way.

So it's a win for Spyro either way. I honestly think they're going to limit them to their PS1/PS2 continuities, which means no Legends or Skylanders.

TheDudeMcDude said:
So it's a win for Spyro either way. I honestly think they're going to limit them to their PS1/PS2 continuities, which means no Legends or Skylanders.
That would only be reasonable, given the original incarnations of both characters are the ones most people are familiar with/the versions most people think of generally.

Kiryu2012 said:
TheDudeMcDude said:
That would only be reasonable, given the original incarnations of both characters are the ones most people are familiar with/the versions most people think of generally.
...and also due to the fact that Crash just got his Trilogy remastered and the Spyro Trilogy is all but confirmed.

Back