• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Tier Addition

Megaraptor149

He/Him
I post this, because i think High 1-A must like 1-A. I know there is no point because is very rare Character into infinite above baseline High 1-A, but i think it's make senses.

If 1-A+ is Characters who stand an infinite number of steps above "Baseline" Outerversal realms and structures are to have a + modifier in their Attack Potency section (Outerverse level+)

And should High 1-A+ is Characters who stand an infinite number of steps above "Baseline" High Outerversal structures are to have a + modifier in their Attack Potency section (High Outerverse level+)

Because of that, should we put High 1-A+ in new Tiering System. It's would same with 1-A+. Especially for + modifier in tiering.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty sure The Leviathan is the only character who would fit into a new "High 1-A+" tier. It is so rare for characters to reach this level of power and not just be Tier 0 that I doubt there's much of a point to it.

Yeah I'm pretty sure The Leviathan is the only character who would fit into a new "High 1-A+" tier. It is so rare for characters to reach this level of power and not just be Tier 0 that I doubt there's much of a point to it.
I think it doesn't matter if there is very rare a charafter into infinite above baseline High Outerversal get High 1-A+

Last edited:
I agree, It sounds cool but ultimately, it only going to be used in FC/OC (not anymore R.I.P), and in some ultra-rare cases

I post this, because i think High 1-A must like 1-A. I know there is no point because is very rare Character into infinite above baseline High 1-A, but i think it's make senses.

If 1-A+ is Characters who stand an infinite number of steps above "Baseline" Outerversal realms and structures are to have a + modifier in their Attack Potency section (Outerverse level+)

And should High 1-A+ is Characters who stand an infinite number of steps above "Baseline" High Outerversal structures are to have a + modifier in their Attack Potency section (High Outerverse level+)

Because of that, should we put High 1-A+ in new Tiering System. It's would same with 1-A+. Especially for + modifier in tiering.

What do you think?
I disagree, we don't even have a 1-A+ tier, it is just 1-A. the 1-A+ thing only appear in the character profile, but it is not a real tier in the Tiering System, so, I disagree with making ''High 1-A+'' in the tiering system

Back