• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Testament 22 Updates

XDragnoir said:
I would like to mention that Accel should have clairvoyance as one of his possible powers. He not only possessed the knowledge of the 78 tarot cards but also crossed the abyss where Coronzon stood, which prevented normal people from predicting the future.
I didn't consider clairvoyance which he possibly could have now. That said I think even if clairvoyance isn't added as a possible ability since it's actually not 100% certain that he has it.

I think something should be added about the 78 tarot cards and him crossing the abyss and the possible abilites/knowledge he would possibly gained from it.

Magic interference also should really be added.

WB was already flying at that speed, she just made it change direction, aleister is the one who sent it to space

Yeah so what if she changed its direction? Its a spaceship lol. How does her changing the direction of a ship correlate to her physical speed being sub rel? That makes zero sense.

Coronzon had Accelerated the windowless building into the Earth fast enough that the MG's Theorized it approached lightspeed to jump into the WR earth.

and before you respond with "how do you know she accelerated it" well that would be because it wasn't past mars or a similiar large distance away, as it would be if Coronzon simply altered the direction with the speed it already had.

It has another flaw aswell. the whole volume (over the course of a day) the Windowless building was flung into space, and coronzon altered it and slammed it into earth in seconds.

@Aron because if she can forcibly accelerate a large mass like that she can also apply that to herself. Likely with greater speed considering the much less weight to move.

Generally if you can apply something to someone, you can apply it to yourself unless there's specific mechanic exceptions involved. Take Accelerator for example. He can outsource his vectors through energy, alternatively, he can outsource his own energy with his vectors too. Applying them on someone else as well as himself. There logically shouldn't be anything stopping you from doing what you can do to yourself, aside from common sense if it doesn't benefit you at all.

Back