• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New staff promotions

Congratulations to everyone who received a big fat promotion today! Special praise goes to Steven due to his hard work cleaning up all of our profiles, and to Crimson, who I remember speaking to fondly back when we were both non-staff, until he got his colored name before me as a Calc Group member. (I was first to staff, though, so we're good)

I wish you guys the best on your time as staff.

Calc group members are staff. They just do not receive privileges in proportion to their status, since there is no proper available option. We do give them rollback rights in lack of other alternatives though.

Oho, so this happened. Nice to see more people getting what's properly deserved of them, especially Ultima and Ovens (Ovens vs. Chair when? ovo)

We must stay on the look out for those most passionate and active on the site, as they will inherit the wiki and be the ones still here years later.

Congratulations to the newly promoted!

Thanksu to everyone and congratulations to the other promoted users.

OH MY GOD!!!
SANS! I FINALLY DID IT!!
UNDYNE WILL...
I'M GONNA...
I'LL BE SO...
POPULAR!!!
POPULAR!!!
POPULAR!!!
... ´AHEM´
~ Papyrus​
That being said, I wonder what the CGMs were thinking when they saw that most of my calcs are about girls... fighting... in bikini...

Received 613539119121585
@WaifuG

Yeah, you did, my dear. Tee hee hee~.

Giphy (4)n

Well, maybe I should say something heartwarming here, or perhaps not. So yeah, that, necessary or unnecessary, it is what it is.

It's curious how I ended up becoming CGM, since I found this wiki when I was searching calcs. Or maybe not so curious. I study machanics in the university, so when I saw the first calc onlne about fiction I was like "Nani is this", and I laughed, then I started to search for more, to laugh more.

This wasn't the first website I found regarding these battles between fictional characters, and, honestly, I wouldn't have joined if it weren't because a certain user who I saw talking and having fun with other users. He looked so happy and that was having so much fun that I wanted to have the same happiness and fun.

And now, well, I'm really grateful with said user, since I ended up having what I search for; a ton of fun, laughter, happiness, uploaded 1000+ gifs because I'm a gif lover, and well, so on, with the people I met here, the people who I ended up loving like they were my family. And even when there was some rocks in this ride, as I ended up having some stuff with other users, it's still a beautiful one.

So... yeah, I guess it's time to say thanks to said user.

@Ryukama

I'm here and I met people who I love thanks to you, so thank you, thanks you so much.

PD: My PC just died some moments ago, again, so slow start from here.

Back