• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New staff announcements

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I have made the following promotions:

WeeklyBattles: Content Moderator to Administrator

Celestial Pegasus: Discussion Moderator

TISSG7Redgrave and Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki: Chat Moderators

Please make them feel welcome.

However, as usual they should take note that keeping the positions is dependent on behaving in an appropriate manner.

I also recommend reading the following page:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Advice_to_the_staff_of_the_VS_Battles_wiki

Regrettably, I also have some sad news:

DontTalk and LordAizenSama, two of our most prominent Administrators, have decided to retire from their positions, due to real life concerns. I wish them good luck with all of their future endeavours.

Please give them thanks for their many varied contributions to the betterment of this wiki, and they are, of course, welcome back to the staff at any time that they would wish.

Congratulations, everyone.

And best of luck to DT and Aizen.

It's sad for Aizen and DT to go :( hope they come by some time and wish them luck in RL also congrats to the other ppl that got promoted ^_^

They told me that they will still stick around the wiki at times, to answer occasional questions.

Congratulations to all the promotions along with an enormous thanks and good luck to our retired administrators for their immense hard work.

Congratulations to all!

Congratulations to those who were promoted, I wish you all best of luck, especially you weekly. Congrats on the admin promotion and I know you will succeed at your job with flying colors.

However it deeply saddens me that two very hardworking admins have to go, none the less I wish both of you good luck on whatever life throws at you and that all your goals can be achieved in one way or the other. Good luck Aizen and DT

Congrats to everyone being promoted.

Very sad to see DT and Aizen go, but I do hope they'll stick around and visit from time to time, if their schedule permits.

Antvasima said:
They told me that they will still stick around the wiki at times, to answer occasional questions.
Real life shit obviously takes priority but that is nice of them. Shows just how much they love this community.

Congrats @WeeklyBattles, @Celestial Pegasus, @TISSG7Redgrave and @Byakuya keep up the good work guys!!
Good work

I said it in chat and I'll say it again. It's kind of weird to see WeeklyBattles without that yellow name. Dude's been a content mod since I first joined this place (back then it was called "Clean Up Group" iirc). None the less I'm happy for his promotion, he deserves it from all the hardwork he's done.

Glad to see Celestial Pegasus and Byakuya onto the Staff, as well as good to see Red back on the Staff team. Everyone deserved it.

Sad to see LordAizenSama and DT step down though. But good luck on any future endeavors for the both of them.

thx a lot for the congrats guys and i will say it again congrats to the others and weekly especially working hard with those clean ups (it's actually a bit weird to see him in green now tbph)

Aizen and DT stop by the wiki when u get the chance :)

Congrats to the new staff members, to those who got promoted and I really wish the best of luck to DT and Aizen.

I will be only be semi active as I have mental and physical issues that I have deal with so I said in simple terms. Congrats to those who got promoted and best of luck to DT and Aizen!

Best of luck to the new (or reinstated, I think some are) mods, and to our dAdmins who nourished this site for a long time.

Dont know wveryone that much but Congrats for the promotions I know for a fact they will all do their best and for the departed (I dont mean their dead) i hope they do fine too and everything works out for the better :D

Congrats to the new staff

And best of luck to LordAizenSama and DontTalk, you both did a fantastic job here and you will be missed!

Congrats to Weekly,Redgrave, Byakuya, and Celestial!

Goodbye and good luck to DT and Aizen, I hope life treats you both well.

DontTalk told me that he will still be around sometimes to answer questions about his past work here.

Back