• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New polls suggestions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Thanks. We can probably use that then.

I have updated the front page poll again.

I would appreciate suggestions for which of the alternatives listed in the front post of this thread that we should use next month.

New poll ideas are also appreciated.

We can only potentially use that for extremely popular books, and given that the reading levels among young people have dropped drastically thanks to the Internet, I am not sure if a lot of responders would have any opinion about them.

Eh, there are still a lot of people reading, there just isn't a single popular series or anything really notable or iconic as of now in bokks

Statistically speaking, the reading levels have dropped to massive degrees in the 2000s, but point taken.

Anyway, feel free to come up with suggestions for new polls, along with which options that we should use in the coming months.

Well, Harry Potter would be a good entry, as would Lord of the Rings. The Wheel of Time, Discworld, the Hunger Games, The Chronicles of Narnia, and A Song of Ice and Fire would also work as options. Does anybody else have some good very popular suggestions to include in such a list?

Okay. Thanks.

Would this be acceptable, or should we add more entries?

Which fictional book series do you like the most?

A Song of Ice and Fire

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Dark Tower

Discworld

Dune

Harry Potter

The Hunger Games

The Lord of the Rings

The Wheel of Time

Thank you. I will add that then.

Well, asking people to take the side of mass-murderers might give both Fandom and our visitors the wrong idea about this wiki.

Probably not, but it is still a bit too controversial for our polls.

Maybe, but it could still give a very wrong impression to people outside of this community.

That does not seem like a good enough question.

Why not I the whole nine yards with it? Best fictional kingdom/government/country?

Examples include Latveria, Wakanda, The Mushroom Kingdom, etc.

Best fictional civilisation might work, yes.

Does anybody have more suggestions for that?

Thank you, but you need to go to sleep now Cal. Goodnight.

Which fictional civilisation do you like the most?

Ankh-Morpork

The Atreides Empire

Camelot

The Citadel of Ricks

Dream Land

Hyrule

The Imperium of Man

Konoha

Latveria

Middle Earth

The Mushroom Kingdom

Namek

Wakanda

Are there any other suggestions?

Added, but I do not know if The Rebellion counts as a civilisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back