• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Picture for the Law of the Identity

VenomElite

VS Battles
Retired
After looking over my Demon King Daimaou pictures, I have found an illustration of Keena and the Law of the Identity and cropped the Law of Identity out and made it into it's picture. The scan is from Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou: Volume 5 Illustrations.

LawofIdendity
What do you think?

It's a nice picture, but I think the current one is higher quality, rendered and full body.

Yeah, but that's Soga Keena. They look identical yes, but if we are treating them separately in the wiki, shouldn't they have distinct pictures?

Okay if that picture isn't actually Law of Identity, we shouldn't use it then. Even if it's of much better quality.

Done. Let me know when you're finished.

Wait, wait, wait. What about the picture we used for her before? The orange haired one? I know it's just a headshot, but it was high quality.

No problem. Locked it again.

Well, we could use both pictures in a tab, considering they are actually the same character in different forms. Plus, the first one is a render and HD.

Back