• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New One Piece character qualifies for a profile.

The character named "Cracker" is currently engaging Luffy in combat, and is overpowering him. He shoved a Gear 3rd punch away after easily stopping it, and proved to be capable of overwhelming Luffy, and managed to barely pierce through his Haki.

Cracker, if given a profile, should be listed as being "High 7-A" via scaling to Base Luffy since he easily overpowered an Elephant Gun and sent Luffy flying with one of his strikes (and being able to hurt him through haki). However, he seemed to have taken excessive damage from a single Gear 4th strike.

His sword's name was revealed, being "Pretzel" (lol...) and he has a fruit that allows him to increase his number of limbs.

Yeah, most likely scaling to Luffy, though I was kind of thinking more Doflamingo because of what he says here. It might have just been Luffy catching him off guard as he was throwing bluffs and stuff, but I don't think he might actually be down that quickly, but yeah, he's going to have some difficulty here.

It should also be noted that Luffy stated that Cracker had the most durable CoA haki that he has encountered thus far. I'm beginning to want to ask others if Cracker can scale above Doflamingo in raw durability, but that's where we see inconsistencies, since a Kong Gun seemed to have severely damaged Cracker, who had no injuries, but Doflamingo tanked several Gear 4th strikes despite his severe injuries.

You can create the profile yourself if you want, you have been here long enough so you understand the format

@faisal - Before that, i want to know if there is a potential to upgrade Gear 4th Luffy to actually being listed as "Likely Island level" since Cracker could stop a Gear 3rd punch with one shield (and over-power it) + overwhelmed a barrage of Hawk strikes from Luffy, but a Gear 4th punch fragmented/violently fragmented at least one of them (i say at least because it isn't clear if we can see Cracker holding any of the 4 shields he was wielding after he hit the ground).

There's also the matter of, via scaling to Cracker, where does this put Doflamingo's Durability (since he survived several Gear 4th punches including King Kong Gun while already wounded before Gear 4th was initiated) along with Gear 4th Luffy's AP.

I'll start making the profile page for Cracker, though.

I just re-read the chapter, and i need some opinions:

Urouge the monk (one of the Supernovas) apparently defeated one of the Commanders in Big Mom's crew. If there is a profile page made for him, he might actually scale to being Small Island+ or higher since, if we scale to Cracker, he defeated a Small Island level character.

Here is the quote from the chapter. Should Urouge be Small Island level or higher, if given a profile in the future?

I would say probably not, Chances are the 4th commander was weaker and Big mom sent the stronger commander (Cracker) in response

@Rex - how do you feel about Doflamingo's Durability and Luffy's AP in Gear 4th since:

Cracker easily blocked and overpowered Gear 2nd and 3rd clad in armament haki, but a single Gear 4th punch shattered his shields/armor and clearly dealt significant damage to Cracker.

Cracker clearly scales considerably above Base Luffy, but if Gear 4th has that much of a power-gap between his previous Gears, I believe it can be scaled to being Likely Island level via scaling above Cracker, who easily beat him in base.

Since Doflamingo tanked a few Gear 4th blows while already injured, he would scale in durability (not AP since we never once saw him damage Gear 4th Luffy)

@ CinCameron20

personally as a fan id love to see those stats however i take issue with Luffy's AP being likely island level, One unless I missed it we still dont have a solid answer for the KKG right so aren't we still unsure where his AP should actually be, secondly this chapter kinda hints that Luffy really isn't Yonko level which means either he still falls short of island level or they need to be boosted. and thirdly wouldn't that put Crackers durability around Island level, if so im not sold on that as of yet

@Rex - Luffy scales off of tanking a Small Island level attack from fujitora point-blank without receiving any noticeable damage (most argue that, since it was blunt force, it only scales to his blunt durability, but Fujitora could have used haki on his attack since we know he can use Armament haki)

Gear 4th already is listed as being "probably higher" since it scales above Doflamingo, who could wipe the floor with Base Luffy despite being injured.

The main thing that makes me want to believe that Gear 4th is Island level is that Cracker was able to just full on over-power Gear 3rd and 2nd with no problem whatsoever, but a single blow from Gear 4th completely wrecked his defenses and he took damage from the blow that left him at least temporarily incapacitated. He was making quick work of Luffy up until Gear 4th popped.

Yes. Since he can injure characters who can injure him, the durability and AP scale from each other.

@Antvasima - Shall i make another thread for Luffy and Doflamingo to question if their tiers should be upgraded via scaling above Cracker, who easily overpowered Base Luffy, but got incapacitated by a single Kong Gun?

No. Probably not. We have not seen the end of the fight, have no feats for Cracker, and we likely cannot scale backwards to Doflamingo, as Luffy turns stronger and stronger for each storyarc, for some reason.

I just want to mention something in this conversation just because I know if i leave it be, arguments about the character's powers may arise next week on the next chapter.

Cracker is definitely going to get up and continue fighting (disappointing if he does not). I want his Devil Fruit to be treated like a "as he keeps fighting, he gets stronger" type of power. He started gaining the upper hand against Base Luffy when he had 6~8 arms, but he got one-shot by Gear 4th. He is likely going to multiply further in a crazy way in order to continue fighting Luffy in Gear 4th (unless he is already beaten). His Arms and Legs can split, so it is safe to assume that he can multiply his own body until next week.

Remember, though: Cracker was injured by a single Kong Gun from Luffy. He didn't take King Kong Gun, which is SEVERAL times stronger than Kong Gun. So in other words, if Kong Gun sent Cracker flying even though he had a shield to mitigate the force, KKG would likely turn him to mush. Of course, we'll have to wait until next week to find out.

As of right now, i see it as: Base Luffy < Cracker (with 6~8 arms and legs) < Gear 4th Luffy =/< Cracker (with his "Thousand Arms" as stated in his name).

I agree that backwards scaling to Doflamingo isn't valid. I was just wondering if it is still scalable since Whole-Cake is almost immediately after Dressrosa. Wont work, then.

Well, as I mentioned in the other thread, I reconsidered, and now think that Luffy in gear 4 is scalable from Cracker being so much stronger than his regular form. Doflamingo is more uncertain though.

@Ant - i'm fine with Doflamingo's current listing since it works whether or not you scale it to current Luffy.

He is At Least Small Island~Small Island+ for wrecking Base Luffy in Dressrosa, and he took several blows from Gear 4th Luffy but was defeated in the end, so he is listed as being "Possibly Island" already. Until we see that Gear 4th Luffy is comfortably Island Level without the use of "KKG", Doflamingo is perfectly fine where he is.

I will always bring in the argument that Doflamingo was weakened when fighting Base and Gear 4th Luffy due to Law blowing his organs up, but that's currently irrelevant since Luffy is now in a further arc and should have gotten at least a little stronger regardless.

Edit: Oh, and if we upgraded Doflamingo to "Likely Island", Cracker would have to follow-up in at least his Durability due to Luffy's words suggesting that "His Busoshoku is stronger than anything i've come across until now"... which would lead to a "Likely Island" durability on Cracker.

Just so you guys know, i read the Raw One Piece chapter that will be released Tomorrow. I'll be here after it is released and provide a link before discussing it.

It's a big chapter, i gotta say.

I'm a little iffy on how crackers listed on his profile, same with luffy, for one thing when luffy was using gear 4th on cracker, he caught cracker by suprise and I'm likely sure he didn't use Haki on his shield, even then cracker was able to tank a Gear 3rd attack mainly because he used his ability called "hard biscuit" which allows him to make copies of his shield and stack them on top of each other with each one being hardened by haki(this is straight from the one piece wiki). I'd list him as unknown for base Durabilty with high 7-A using hard biscuit(since he want directly hit with gear third or secnind at all thanks to his shield, and gear 4th smashed his shield without him using hard biscuit. As for his AP, I'm not sure his AP should be that high, considering he's using a powerful Haki infused sword which Both being anti luffy weapons, thus being way more effective to him than other normal fighters. also him a Having better Haki than doffy shouldn't do state him being on the same level, it just means his defense is better. So either likely 7-A or unknown should be where he's placed, he's still a general and even if another general was defeated by the monk they should somewhat scale to on another, so this is why it justifies his likely 7-A. This is what I think others can comment and tell myself if I made a mistake on something and I'll try to justify it.

While fighting Doflamingo Luffy was obviously dead tired so it might have lessened the impact of gear 4 so that might be the reason that doflamingo was able to tank luffy's gear 4 attacks. As for Cracker he should be above or equal to Doflamingo based on what luffy said also current luffy is in a much better condition than when he was fighting doflamingo so it might have increased the strength of his gear 4 attacks...

As for Urouge we should probably keep him at "unknown" for now since we don't know how strong individual commanders are...

@-Banlk- -- but Doflamingo was definitely also weakened... i mean... his damage received was much worse than Luffy's... his stomach and other organs got blown up.

CinCameron20 said:
@-Banlk- -- but Doflamingo was definitely also weakened... i mean... his damage received was much worse than Luffy's... his stomach and other organs got blown up.
Yah but I think luffy was worse, doffy has a strong stamina and will, luffy barely got any record time after his 5 minutes were up. Not saying doffy wasn't super tired, but luffys forms cost way more energy. Thus making his attacks weaker

@CinCameron20 ya good point. I think we will have to wait and see the next chapter to properly judge his stats.

new chapter

As we can see, Cracker's profile needs to be updated. His real form is an unknown, but he can make several soldiers that were each holding the power of the first that we've seen (that could prove to be a challenge to Luffy in the first place).

Of course, Cracker's real body should be left mostly as "unknown" except his Attack Potency is clearly going to be "At least Small Island" since he could pierce Gear 4th Luffy's haki (he had a free shot on Luffy but dealt very little damage to his arm even with a haki-infused blade) and his speed is enough to react and keep up with Gear 4th Luffy.

He ate the "Bisc Bisc fruit" (Bisu Bisu no mi), which allows him to completely manipulate and create many copies of the "warrior" that we've seen Luffy struggle against during the previous chapter

A single one of Cracker's Biscuit soldiers was completely destroyed by Luffy with two Kong Guns (speaking of the first one, of course).

If we're assuming that these soldiers are even comparable to the first one, Luffy would be perfectly fine with his Gear 4th being left at Island since he can shatter the shields of a few biscuit soldiers at once. He's pretty much fighting a squad of soldiers that are stronger than his base along with the original.

http://***********.com/r/one_piece/838/3649/11 The middle panel should probably be used in Cracker's new profile.

I'll be back later: class in a couple hours.

I think that this seems reasonable.

@Ant and @Faisal - I'll ask about the secondary topic now that there is not really anything to discuss further with Cracker/Luffy until we see more development:

do you two think that it is now reasonable for Doflamingo to be powerscaled to this? He was capable of fighting against Gear 4th for an extended period (after soundly whooping base Luffy's ass while recovering his stomach and entire abdomen, which were "Gamma Knife'd" by Law) and tanked several hits.

The Power-gap between Luffy's base and Gear 4th was made clear when he was overpowered by Cracker's soldier and then he shattered its defenses with one blow, and then obliterated it with the next (KKG is much much stronger than Kong Gun from what we're shown in Dressrosa/flash back).

I understand "Backwards scaling" is looked down upon, but Whole-cake Base Luffy is scaled to his Dressrosa Base for tanking Ferocious Tiger. The power-scaling for his Gear 4th should at least be similar. Doflamingo is comparable to Gear 4th even though KKG overpowered him.

Thoughts?

Maybe. Jozu should technically be comparable to Cracker, as both are two of the strongest commanders under a Yonkou, and Doflamingo stopped him in his tracks.

@Ant - oh, right! I was going to bring this up in another topic, but i completely forgot about it -- though scaling them because they are "commanders under a Yonko" does not seem very reliable since a lot of WB's commanders were fodderized during the war and didn't seem that strong in particular. They wouldn't really scale up since Cracker is still Small Island level via scaling to Base Luffy anyways.

However, Jozu did manage to hold his own against Aokiji for some time off panel (And stopped Mihawk's slash, throwing it upwards), so perhaps he can scale to Cracker/Aokiji/Mihawk until we see more feats from him.

Doflamingo did troll most people during the war. He fodderized Oars Jr, Atmos, Jozu, and he got through the war without so much as a scratch to show for it. That and scaling above Base Luffy (even with his injuries from his previous fight with Law and Gamma Knife) and to Gear 4th should consider him for a possible upgrade to "Likely 6-C" via scaling to Jozu and being able to tank hits from Gear 4th Luffy.

Well, Marco, Jozu, and Vista seemed to be Whitebeard's strongest commanders.

Possibly, although we have not truly seen most of them in action yet. Didn't Judge cheat btw?

Judge at first fought evenly with Sanji, yet used human shields at one point to take advantage and continued to cheat.

As for the brothers, I thought it might be best to mention them due to the brother's very name making Sanji quiver in fear.

Well, that is probably due to his memories from when he was small.

Back