• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Katanagatari profile

I recently created a profile for Nanami Yasuri from Katanagatari. I've been wanting to create her profile for a while, but since it's been years since I watched the anime (and I've never read the novel) I may have forgotten something, and some informations could be mistaken, so I thought it would be better to ask before using her in a vsthread.

Is there anyone knowledgeable with the series that could give the page a look?

I think that Nisioisin is a genius, going by Medaka Box, but I have not read his other series. Sorry.

Having seen the Monogatari and Katanagatari animes, I agree with you, he's currently one of my favorite authors.

And thanks anyway, I appreciate the bump.

Well, as long as her statistics are scaled from her own feats or those of another Katanagatari character, it should probably be fine.

Well, I gave another look to the episodes and found something that may justify the stats better, it should be fine now.

I'll leave the thread open in case anyone has something to add.

Just to clarify:

I think that Nisioisin is something as unusual as being both highly artistically creative and extremely analytically intelligent.

Back