• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
This could be a tough fight, but I'm leaning toward New Goblin, as with his glider, he can fly to stay at a distance and use his missiles, bombs and homing razor bats, which is more firepower than his opponent has. Bucky is certainly capable of dodging some of those projectiles, but I doubt he can get past a barrage of explosives and homing projectiles without at least some injury. If the Winter Soldier is still standing after that, Harry can move into close combat, where he should have the superior reach with his sword.

Dinobot1996 said:
This could be a tough fight, but I'm leaning toward New Goblin, as with his glider, he can fly to stay at a distance and use his missiles, bombs and homing razor bats, which is more firepower than his opponent has. Bucky is certainly capable of dodging some of those projectiles, but I doubt he can get past a barrage of explosives and homing projectiles without at least some injury. If the Winter Soldier is still standing after that, Harry can move into close combat, where he should have the superior reach with his sword.
Point counted

I noticed that Bucky doesn't have an intelligence category on his profile....

Anyway Bucky unlike New Goblin is a trained killer that has gone head to head with Captain America, Black Panther, Black Widow, and Iron Man. He's no doubt got a huge skill advantage. Besides Bucky is MUCH faster than Harry, if Bucky catches him once it's game over for the New Goblin.

Bucky's ranged weaponry should also help against Harry's Glider.

Nico-v11 said:
I noticed that Bucky doesn't have an intelligence category on his profile....
Anyway Bucky unlike New Goblin is a trained killer that has gone head to head with Captain America, Black Panther, Black Widow, and Iron Man. He's no doubt got a huge skill advantage. Besides Bucky is MUCH faster than Harry, if Bucky catches him once it's game over for the New Goblin.

Bucky's ranged weaponry should also help against Harry's Glider.
Could you tell me how Bucky is faster?

Considering he can dodge machine gun fire from Falcon opposed to handguns like Spider-Man I'd say he'a faster. Also one of Bucky's guns.

He's slower in running speed though

Nico-v11 said:
Considering he can dodge machine gun fire from Falcon opposed to handguns like Spider-Man I'd say he'a faster. Also one of Bucky's guns.
He's slower in running speed though
You should also remember that New Goblin can keep up pretty well with Raimi's Spider-Man, who could react to bullets.

Nico-v11 said:
Bucky is MUCH faster than Harry, if Bucky catches him once it's game over for the New Goblin.
Strongly doubt that Harry will give him such opportunity, likely he will find a way in combat beat Bucky, so my vote for Goblin.

Strongly doubt that Harry will give him such opportunity, likely he will find a way in combat beat Bucky, so my vote for Goblin.

Super late on this, but point counted

Bucky completely stomped Falcon who like the Goblin can also fly, his cable can definitely drag Goblin to the ground and he's IMMENSELY more skilled.

Flight means nothing to Bucky.

Bucky shoots a cable at him, drags him to the ground and Good game.

Another point for the guy who attacks the hero, and was previously their friend then teams up with them again.

Unfortunately, due to the revisions on Raimiverse, this thread is already dead.

Maybe not so fast.

Cap and Bucky might get upgraded to 8-C due to Endgame.

Back