• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Editing Rule?

There should be a rule on the Editing Rules page clarifying that Suggsverse profiles aren't allowed? I've seen the question get brought up several times, and if a rule was added no one would have to answer it again.

If it is added it should mention it's because of the verse technically being fanfiction and borderline impossible to rate.

I agree. Suggsverse is more or less "published" fan fiction. A rule would be nice. But it is the staff's decision.

Not really, Sugg was able to sell "some" of the copies, i guess we can call it "rightful publish"

Well, i have nothing again Sugg. If somebody are knowlegeable about Suggverse (and of course, can stand his writing style) then we can talk with him and decides whether we can accept Suggverse or not. Some guy told me that if we using the higher dimension system on Suggverse then entire verse wont get pass 1-B

And of course, like Venom said, this is staff decision

@Poinciana

A verse has infinite number of Omniverses and entire cast are stupidly powerful for filled with "omnipotent busters"

Most characters in it don't have actual feats (that make sense). It'll mostly be something that sounds impressive until you realize it's complete nonsense, meaningless powerscaling, and Suggs attempting to indulge in his power fantasy by saying his fictional fodder can destroy the real world.

So yeah, it's pretty much impossible to rate.

Also completely forgot this before, but as a further example of why it is pretty much impossible to tier anything in the verse, infinite heat is, at one point, used as a weapon against an infinite dimensional being.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Keep your friends close, your enemies closer. In this case: Within stabbing distance.
I will EMC because that's my intention :p :^)

Back