• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New deathbattle: SSJG Goku vs New 52 Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
im late giving my opinion but the animation was good but the battle itself was anti-climatic and their reasoning for superman winning was terrible

it seemed no effort was put into that deathbattle

^the animation was good, but the only thing that bugs me a lot is the BS infinite pages, Superman even struggle lifting a planet with the help of Green Lantern which contradicts everything so far.

Superman doesn't have limits? he got owned by Doomsday and can be affected by Kryptonite and Magic. Screwattacks just basically biased superman, thinking he's omnipotent or something.

"Superman doesn't have limits? he got owned by Doomsday and can be affected by Kryptonite and Magic. Screwattacks just basically biased superman, thinking he's omnipotent or something

Super beat doomsday on multiple occasins also and weakness and limitations are two different things....

Crimson Ōkami said:
"Superman doesn't have limits? he got owned by Doomsday and can be affected by Kryptonite and Magic. Screwattacks just basically biased superman, thinking he's omnipotent or something

Super beat doomsday on multiple occasins also and weakness and limitations are two different things....
Ok here's me debunking the 2 Feats to prove his "limitless" Ok The book with "Infinit pages" Is really debunk able Since 1 It only contains Pages from books across the 52 Universes 2 Even if it was infinit They failed in lifting it And he has help to try to And if it was infinit it would suck everything up like a super massive black hole Due to its mass

And as for superman and Wonder Woman lifting up the specter Um Is there any EVIDINCE he actually left the ground.......... Plus eternity Is time not waight

Even if he managed to pull these feats off there massive massive outliners ............ Don't get me wrong superman would still win

As I said, if Superman has truly infinite lifting strength, he wouldn't need help from Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman to move the earth.

Superman can lift planets sure, but having infinite lifting strengh? lol.

Besides, isn't was stated that The Spectre is so hard to move as a planet instead of having "infinite" weight?

DarkSchneiderKing said:
Superman is still multi solar system in New 52 so he solos DBZ-verse
He can't solo DBverse at all, even if he is stronger than any single DB character.

And I will give you a warning, as you was flaming before, because this time you're looking for an obvious shitstorm, next time I will ban you.

DarkSchneiderKing said:
That is one of the most petty reasons to ban someone ever
You was the first to insult saying "I'm tired of DBZ fans being dumb people", as if every DBZ fan is stupid, I accept some DBZ fans are stupid, but others aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back