• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New deathbattle: SSJG Goku vs New 52 Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was never gonn watch this fight Ever and after hearing the ending it furthers my want to Not F*cking watch it I'll still watch other death battles If only For entertainment

They used old feats for Superman, the infinite book lifting feat was from Post Crisis, not from New 52.

Anyway, I'm calling it outlier/inconsistent, no way post crisis would have more lifting strength than his pre crisis counterpart.

What the f- How can they use feats from a DIFFERENT Superman. This Superman is in a DIFFERENT universe, what the hell is wrong with them?!

The main reason why I call outlier/inconsistent the infinite book lifting feat is because he needed help from Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter to move the Earth.

Well Uitraman lift that infinite book himself unless he's stronger then superman

i wonder what was the reason to bring up solar fare for superman when he doesn't even use it in battle.

Looks like the book with infinite pages is totally a hyperbole, no way Superman has lifting strength on par with nigh omnipotents and omnipotents.

I finally watched the fight.

It was a totally bullshit the fight, not emotion, not suspense because it was clearly that Superman was going to win, and anti-climatic as shit.

At least the first Goku vs Superman had emotion, it was climatic and had suspense because you didn't know who was going to win at the last moment.

I just saw it as well, I hate to say I was pretty dissapointed. No, not because Goku lost, but simply due to what they make out of Superman. They literally were pronouncing him as being unbeatable, as if no other character in fiction could take him on at all....

I would have liked it more if Goku wasn't getting ragdolled the whole fight, or if maybe they used New 52 feats only for New 52 Superman -_- I mean really they even addressed the fact that DC has been rebooted in the past....

Eh whatever. Nothing about this changes anything here anyway.

I don't even give a shit.

Knuckles is fighting next. He is without a doubt my favorited Sonic character in the games.

The trolls trolled once again.

1. They literally sounded biased against Goku this time.

2. They literally said Superman is omnipotent and we dickride him, Guys seriously I can write 100+ character name who'll spank Superman so hard

3. They literally count black hole as impressive feat, any FTL character can do that. Guys Tsuna?

4. They literally took took outlier statements, that book didn't had infinite pages. There's even a calc for weight of it.

5. Superman isn't capable of even hurting Goku currently hence they mentioned no Superman attacks. There's no physical attack atleast that Goku won't tank with his Ki barrier + God Ki defence. When was the last time a DBZ character was hurt by character who's attack power is way inferior? NEVER. Right now Goku is comparable to this guy (80% or so of Beerus). Goku can literally destroy a planet with finger touch force with ki of course.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=beerus+destroys

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Sabertoothunter said:
When was the last time a DBZ character was hurt by character who's attack power is way inferior? NEVER.
Krillin would like a word with you. As would Piccolo and Tien.
Those Ki off feats? And well Piccolo and Tien? They were pretty close to Goku if you are talking about "Dragon Ball".

I wish you knew I'm talking about physical fight (gap) between Buutenks vs Gohan, Frieza vs SS Goku, Trunks vs Frieza. I'm talking about "vast" gap. Being capable of destroying planet with single finger touch is a decent gap compared to "New 52" superman. And why tag for one thing only?

And well Ki defence off, Goku would get one shot by Superman.

Screattack has show to don't know nothing about both characters.

They have use basically any possible hyperboles (easily to debunk all of them and all from the Post Crisis version, while this battle suppost to use the New 52 instead) to show that Superman is limitless and invincible (while is not true), they have basically use the "stereotype version" of Superman, instead of the true one from the comics.

And they have still do the same mistakes again for Goku like don't use the powerscale (that is different from the Power Levels), the official guide books or the interviews that actually matters (like the one were Akira Toriyama conferm that Beerus could destroy the entire Kaioshin Realm).

This was just a real bad joke.

SSGSS Goku destroy New 52.

the fight scene were lame af(most of them were battle of gods copy paste) ,no effort was put to this battle,no research ,they said superman is omnipotent ,wtf ,its not just wank but di_k sucking tooo,every death battle has mistakes here and there ,but this one takes the cake ,i bet they finished this within an hour

the thing about pre crises is that he is wwaaaayyyyyy too inconsistent

i mean it looks like he can pull planets, get get gets hurt by being smashed into a wall

also- the planet pulling thing might not be THAT impressive- the the first planet in the chain wud experience a force of tension equal to the forward force of rest of the planets. Since the first planet did not get pulled apart, supes used sub- planet busting amount of power to pull all planets (cuz non tore apart)

anyway

PC supes is very inconsistent 9too inconsistent i might say), so , i put him at low multi solar system level

i just hate how they portray him as a "god figure" with no limit ,he's been defeated before and can be defeated now

Well if someone didn't knew Superman has died a total of 5 times. Most people only know about Doomsday case.

He's no limitless omnipotent. Spectre is no infinite mass and so isn't that book. Even if we take Google's amount of different books ever made that is equal to 150 million. Give each book weight of 10kg and it'd still be 1.5 billion kg ONLY. Count in every known DC character's planet that has been showcased and that book still would land in some trillion kg list.

They used Pre flash point Superman to calc Superman's speed which is highly debatable to be not cannon right now and he isn't New 52 Superman.

Accepting that BS words of "Infinite pages" is like accepting Cell is "Solar system level", both hyperbole unless proved and no offence to anyone.

I love DBZ, but BOG and ROF wank in DBZ community is going to far.....I've even heard from a fanboy that Beerus is Multiverse level...

Yeah... There are people who are seriousl arguing over Beerus being over Universal+ by taking in Kaioshin realm (1/5th of universe) and claims that Buu could destroy it and that Beerus is much stronger than Buu hence he can Universe bust.

Personally I'd take Buu busting Kaioshin realm is either hyperbole or it was applied that Buu could destroy it over time. There's no way DBZ is universe level. Not yet.

For the Buu thing that's probably in a filler so it's doesn't matter much.

And even if Beerus could bust the whole DBZverse (well universe 7 at least) he still wouldn't be Universe level as Universe sezen had only 4 galaxies...

GT is fine, There barley and "GTArds" or Fanboys, mostly because most people don't like it, if anything GT is more downplayed then wanked

No DBZ has 4 quadrants of Galaxies. That doesn't mean it has 4 galaxies. People mistake this.

And Beerus isn't Galaxy level still... we need feats for that or reliable statement at lease.

We've discussed this way too many time and no ones has provided any proof so if ya can provide proof which is reliable then start a new thread about this...

Accepting that BS words of "Infinite pages" is like accepting Cell is "Solar system level", both hyperbole unless proved and no offence to anyone.

Not actually, he has more sense Cell to be a solar system buster than Superman lift infinite and he has a lot more evidence (like guide books and powerscale).

An better example in this:

Accepting that BS words of "Infinite pages" is like accepting Buu is a "universe buster".

imo buu is high multi ss level

i have vegito at low galaxy level

and beerus at multi galaxy level

but i am eagerly waiting for demonstrations

Hmm...looks like ScrewAttack's rematch was a success, given that it started a shit storm like it was intended to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back