• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NEW DEATH BATTLE! Episode: Raiden (Metal Gear) VS Excalibur (Warframe) Discussion

So, Death Battle! released its newest episode and curiously, it features one of the most popular Gaming individual of the year so far, Raiden from Metal Gear, going up against Excalibur, one of the Warframes from the game of the same name, Warframe.

What do you think of it?

It was a bad match.There was no way he could win from the start. They didn't even add canon 'mods' to the fight so that the war would be fairer.
The power comparison was also wrong. The strength of all Warframes is almost the same, but in different directions. For Atlas shown in the video, it's just brute force. For Excalibur, his power in beneath exalted blade. It can send energy waves that break through the air, and can also pass through walls. Slice everything in front of it.
The animation was fun to watch.

So it was a spite match?

I found the meteor size assumption weird
somewhat like that. For example, there is a warframe called Mag. It has magnetic properties. She could crush his armor like a trash can. Even if his armor isn't magnetic, she can also make bones magnetic. but his physical strength is weaker than excalibur but not durability. Since they are all made of the same material, they must be the same in durability. We can say infected tissue as a structure. Their skin is also harder than steel, and they also have energy shields. Except for Nidus. The power of nidus is that this infected structure can evolve and become stronger in every way.

somewhat like that. For example, there is a warframe called Mag. It has magnetic properties. She could crush his armor like a trash can. Even if his armor isn't magnetic, she can also make bones magnetic. but his physical strength is weaker than excalibur but not durability. Since they are all made of the same material, they must be the same in durability. We can say infected tissue as a structure. Their skin is also harder than steel, and they also have energy shields. Except for Nidus. The power of nidus is that this infected structure can evolve and become stronger in every way.
Hmm
I think this verse needs to be indexed on this wiki, atleast the major Warframes that is

Hmm
I think this verse needs to be indexed on this wiki, atleast the major Warframes that is
Warframe wiki is pretty old and has a lot of shortcomings
in addition to their power rank, they are stronger in their modded state. For example, the mod called Adaptation gives you 12%, up to 90% resistance for the element type you take damage. In other words, a pistol fired 8 times will only be 10% effective in its 9th shot. Or do you say a mod that makes you immortal for 3 seconds every time you do a flip or mods that increase your power by a percentage of your speed or other stats, or there are even mods that add extra effects to your abilities.

So it was a spite match?

I found the meteor size assumption weird
Meteor was depicted as causing a rebirth on the planet and that destruction would be total. Life wiping is the minimum assumption. The reason you find the assumption weird is because they didn't show the whole excerpt.

They lowballed Excal's speed along with Raiden's as well. They also made the assumption that Atlas is stronger than Excal even though you kill Jordas Golem who kills Atlas in-game.
Hmm
I'm revising the verse at the moment, it will just take me a bit of time because I'm overhauling scaling and all that.

Meteor was depicted as causing a rebirth on the planet and that destruction would be total. Life wiping is the minimum assumption. The reason you find the assumption weird is because they didn't show the whole excerpt.
Okay then
They lowballed Excal's speed along with Raiden's as well.
I couldn't tell, what did they do
They also made the assumption that Atlas is stronger than Excal even though you kill Jordas Golem who kills Atlas in-game.
L moment
I'm revising the verse at the moment, it will just take me a bit of time because I'm overhauling scaling and all that.
Oh, didn't even know it was on the wiki in the first place.

Your pronouns?, make me feel weird cause of an incident I've had with Femur breaking

I couldn't tell, what did they do
There's just more examples you can pull from for SoL reactions, blocking while holding your melee is an automatic process in the game based on your block angle, multiple lasers can be blocked at once or you could simply block one while in the face of the shooter.
Oh, didn't even know it was on the wiki in the first place.
It is, but it has been left in a state of disrepair.
Your pronouns?, make me feel weird cause of an incident I've had with Femur breaking
I'm a complex form of machinery, yes.

Back