• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New ability for Triforce of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also Kona, this is Ever's reply to your comment.

"Here's the thing, this is inherently speculatory and not really implied in the games. I don't even know what this comment is trying to prove. So what if he still had the Triforce of Power? It doesn't mean his regen comes from it."
Implying Ganon on his own is actually capable of something like that, if that be the case calamity Ganon would have already regened and trashed everyone. he has never shown to be able to regen without the ToP on his own, how does it make more sense that i'ts just something he has?

Implying Ganon on his own is actually capable of something like that, if that be the case calamity Ganon would have already regened and trashed everyone. he has never shown to be able to regen without the ToP on his own, how does it make more sense that i'ts just something he has?

^^^^^^^this all of freaking this^^^^^^

I think that The Everlasting seems to make sense.

Speaking of which, since his IP block was for 6 months, should I ask Fandom if he is allowed to create a new account afterwards?

@Ever

Ganon doesn't have the regen when he got impaled (he only managed to control his other Low-Godly after becoming Calamity), as otherwise he wouldn't have died, right?

At the end of the game he shows the Regenerationn.

The only two differences are that Ganon has the ToP and Twili magic. Twili magic doesn't grant Regenerationn as we see with Zant, so the ToP is the thing granting it to him.

You claim that the Regenerationn doesn't come from the ToP, right? Resolve this contradiction. Oh, and "he trained" is a bad answer given that he remained as a soul in the Twilight Realm. And it's FAAAAAR more assumption-based.

Can someone please ask Ever if he doesn't believe the regen comes from ToP, where does it come from in his opinion?

Konaguna said:
Can someone please ask Ever if he doesn't believe the regen comes from ToP, where does it come from in his opinion?
That's not how it works.

You have to proof that the Regenerationn comes from the ToP. And based on the OP, there is not enough supporting evidence to claim such a thing. We dont need to prove where the Regenerationn is from to reject, based on the current evidencr, that it comes from the ToP.

That's not how it works.

You have to proof that the Regenerationn comes from the ToP. And based on the OP, there is not enough supporting evidence to claim such a thing. We dont need to prove where the Regenerationn is from to reject, based on the current evidencr, that it comes from the ToP.

Again, that's literally the only way he could have obtained it. If truly it doesn't come from the TF, then we're just asking how does Ganon have it, as I've already explained it's not an inherent ability of Ganon's as he was nearly killed by the sages.

The OP is just a starting point, I based the thread on a normal discussion in which I'd provide things as the debate went on.

That's not how it works.

>it doesn't come from the Triforce

>it isn't done by a higher power

>hasn't really agreed to be his own power

So where does it come from?

I'm not asking to prove anything, I'm asking him to explain where he believes it comes from

This seems a lot like a big argument form ignorance.

Neither can be 100% proved but the fact it comes from a Triforce is a lot more supported than the other option

Only has one regen feat and that alone proves he can't regen that swiftly by himself ƒñÀƒÅ╗ÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Konaguna said:
This seems a lot like a big argument form ignorance.

Neither can be 100% proved but the fact it comes from a Triforce is a lot more supported than the other option
>A lot more supported.

If I ask you then to show more instances of ToP wielders using that level of regen, could you find any more? For consistency's sake.

PaChi, Ganon is the only guy that used the ToP during the games and you know it. That's not the point.

"Ganon doesn't have the regen when he got impaled (he only managed to control his other Low-Godly after becoming Calamity), as otherwise he wouldn't have died, right?

At the end of the game he shows the Regenerationn.

The only two differences are that Ganon has the ToP and Twili magic. Twili magic doesn't grant Regenerationn as we see with Zant, so the ToP is the thing granting it to him."

Resolve this contradiction. Simply stating that "this is not how it works" just means you/Ever whatEver don't have any counter arguments for this Also, didn't you say you didn't want to partecipate? *Top 10 Anime lies* ovo

No one has ever even used ToP aside from Ganon, and when Link had the TF he just used for the wish.

It's not about showing whether it's shown with others, and I never agreed for Link to have Regen from the ToP, but Ganon surely gets it.

Because if it came from his own power then what is even the point of his slow regen in BOTW?

Link had to ToP in Zelda 2 but I think we can classify that as huge PIS as he didn't have invunerability nor immortality for whatever reason.

Simply put, TP Ganon has better regen than the rest of his incarnations and that's a trait only he possesses. No need to speculate about the ToP having something to do with it.

End of story.

PaChi2 said:
Simply put, TP Ganon has better regen than the rest of his incarnations and that's a trait only he possesses. No need to speculate about the ToP having something to do with it.
End of story.
Again can we see a moment ganon regenerates w/o the ToP?

PaChi2 said:

End of story.
You're over simplifying the matter.

I honestly agree with Ever and PaChi here. But the only reason Ever has yet to reply is because I was late to actually giving him Tri's response. And currently he's offline.

TriforcePower1 said:
Can we all agree that when he had been stabbed he didn't have regen?
You know.

No. The stab didnt heal after he gained the triforce. So you dont have any way to prove that he couldnt regenerate to that level without the triforce.

Ganon is still ganon, he never became some other version of him when the timelines split, he never died, it's the same Ganon as in OOT.

Unlike link Ganon does not reincarnate.

By saying TP ganon has better Regen you also say OOT has the same regen and by that literally every other ganon.

Implying the characters must be 100% consistent with the powers they show throughout a saga.

PaChi2 said:
TriforcePower1 said:
Can we all agree that when he had been stabbed he didn't have regen?
You know.

No. The stab didnt heal after he gained the triforce. So you dont have any way to prove that he couldnt regenerate to that level without the triforce.
Isn't Ganon not regenerating from that simply PIS?

Yes, consistency is what we strive for here

>Consistency is what we strive for here.

>Proceeds to slap regen ToP users (Or Ganons, if you prefer) based on one instance.

@Tri dont use the PIS card so wildly because I could say that Ganon showing a level of regen he didnt show in OoT is simply PIS too because later on he died from being impaled.

>Consistency is what we strive for here.

>Proceeds to slap regen ToP users (Or Ganons, if you prefer) based on one instance.

Ganon the only one with the triforce of power, he reggened from it like 3 times, and no I didn't say other ToP users should have it.

The Regend comes from the triforce of power, unless you think Calamity regenning for a 100 years is bs, and Oracle ganon dying to a wooden sword is also bs.

AshenCrow777 said:
The amount of ignorance truly hurts my soul i don't think i can regen from that guys..
Ok. How about we dont bring this kind of comments.

@Tri

Ganon does not show Low Godly regen always, much less instantaneous. His Regenerationn is inconsistent across the franchise.

I swear that is my last comment in here.

This is exactly why I didnt want to start commenting.

Ok. How about we dont bring this kind of comments.

@Tri

Ganon does not show Low Godly regen always, much less instantaneous. His Regenerationn is inconsistent across the franchise.

Regen Ed literally moments after he got purged outta zeldas body, Regened moments after being killed as a beast, regened right after leaving Agahnims body and crashing into the palace.

Huh, his regen pretty swift and consistent.

Ganon has no regen while not having ToP aside from that cocoon method which is pathetic compared to his other methods.

Oot Ganon was

1) Imprisoned in the Child timeline

2) Ressurected but sealed in Adult timeline

3) didn't even die in Downfall timeline

So pretty often his regen was not even needed cuz the MS negates that anyway ƒñÀƒÅ╗ÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Oracle Ganon can't even regen from getting killed by a regular weapon, and other times he gets destroyed by the very weapon that is his anathema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back