• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New ability for Triforce of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konaguna said:
I am a bit skeptical on the "triforce is housed inside the soul" thing.

Also if this is real, then this would mean that every Triforce wielder gets abilities from other two triforce wielders since you're proposing Link gets abilities from the ToP.
The reason why the others cant have an other Triforce weilder abilities is because you need to show and expresse alll the virtues of the TF (POWER,WISDOM and COURAGE) Ganon was too focused on power Zelda only had Wisdom and was never really confident in her abilities to have great power or courage.

and our boy Link desplayed insane amount of courage but Funny enough it was only in Skyward Sword and ALTTP he was told that he can weild all aspect of triforce if he had all these virtues, but not in the other games no one told him he could do that.

Link should have Low-Godly since this ability comes straight from the ToP And Link weilds the composit power of the TF and the Triforce Grants Nigh-Ivunerability him not having low Godly despit In lore stating he who weilds the Full TF Gains ALL aspects of its power is Frankly ridiculous.

He is. But these were the things he said without detail.

"Literally this entire thing is predicated on assumptions."

"It's pulling the idea that Ganondorf gets his regen from the Triforce of Power based on... I can't even tell what he's basing it on, he's just assuming."

So I guess you can assume his stance right now. He said he'll type something more substaintial tomorrow when he returns home.

He's basing it on the fact that Ganondorf shows two completely different forms of low godly Regenerationn, one combat applicable and the other not.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Been talking to Ever offsite and currently he's not agreeing to this. However, he is on vacation right now, so could we wait until he gets some free time before we continue? (Due to his vacation it takes him a bit)
Popcorn time

Actually, he's not banned anymore technically, but he personally terminated his account shortly after it was lifted.

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
He's basing it on the fact that Ganondorf shows two completely different forms of low godly Regenerationn, one combat applicable and the other not.
No, it's more like their whole mechanic is different. One is based from the soul, the other from his emotions which reminds me that the argument of Sigma winning via deleting Ganon's soul isn't really valid.

@Dragon I've purposely left the OP without too much things as I'm already more than busy enough finding things for the 3-A upgrade. Just ask questions and I'll provide proof of it.

There's also the fact that he couldn't have taken that regen from elsewhere, as Demise's curse is only related to Ganon's emotions and not his soul, and the reason he's immortal in the first place in TP is thanks to the ToP. It's not really just based of assumption, it's just the most reasonable conclusion based on what we have.

Honestly, I do doubt it, but I mostly posted that comment just to spite Cal and Tri. ovo

But, I'll let Ever do the talking as I am but a single aspect of Ever.

There is nothing to assume when the proof is literally there if it wasn't the ToP saving Ganon then its obviously PIS...which is not Ganondorf gets stabe the light sage expects him to die but nope the camera pans to his hand the ToP appears and starts glowing camera goes back to ganon and he survives the attack starts regen against A HOLY WEAPON something that should have insta-kill him starts laughing and then he goes on bodying the sage.

Come on people at this point there is nothing too assume even a blind man can see it!!!

This ain't a lit Ganon, we all know he can shrug off some tough shit, this is about Link, who doesn't have such feats

I'm still neutral on this though

@Ashen Please stay calm

@Konaguna

Ganon gets his regeneretion from the ToP -> The ToP grants regen -> The Triforce grants the effects of all pieces due to being composed of said pieces-> Link has the full Triforce -> Link has the powers of the three pieces -> When he has the Full Triforce, he has the regen

I mean I'm fine with the logic and All, I even suggested the same thing a while ago but if I recall it wasn't accepted for some reason

AshenCrow777 said:
TriforcePower1 said:
@Ashen Please stay calm
Sorry its just things seems to drag on for no reason but ill stay calm
Except this is for no reason? We are literally waiting ona counterargument from a trusted member and his opinions on this. Just wait until tomorrow.

Has there really been any real counters from two people just saying they doubt and Ever's reasonings which we need to wait for him to reply to the counter to his reasonings?

Query: doesn't Ganoon kinda... lose the Triforce whenever he gets killed? It seems to me as if these powers are exclusive to Ganon, but even supposing it was a Triforce thing, it seems like a Life 3 spell in Final Fantasy, which you cast on yourself so that if you die once you come back automatically once. But I'm saying "seems" here because I'm busy keeping up with the other Zelda thread at the moment. I'll let you guys deal with this, but I'd close the book on the surer case, first, it I were you.

Nah, Link manages to steal it most likely because he's a TF piece wielder himself, and as we see in WW, that's what happens when a TF wielder defeats an another. Heck, the whole point of the TF splitting is that the guy has to collect the other pieces. The only exception is TP, but that's admitted to be kind of a mistery by HH.

Ganondorf only died twice if i remember correctly all the other times when he was sealed it showed how unworthy he was so he had to go hunting again.

From Ever (who is going strictly from the OP.

"I'm... really not seeing the connection. He's arguing that because the regen looks and acts different that it comes from a different. There is no link to it coming from the Triforce of Power and really just seems like an inconsistency.

"Given that the point of the ToP is to make the wielder basically invincible (Immortality type 2 and invulnerability just as examples) it doesn't really contradict anything."

But it doesn't support anything either. Saying they somehow compliment each other is not true.

So basically, this entire thing is random speculation."

There is no link to it coming from the Triforce of Power and really just seems like an inconsistency.

>Chyeeeah, Guess Triforce stopped being in Ganon's possession when he was reduced to a soul, then it just magically came back. Guess Ganon never had the Triforce when he was in the twilight realm cuz he was just a soul there.

Konaguna said:
There is no link to it coming from the Triforce of Power and really just seems like an inconsistency.
>Chyeeeah, Guess Triforce stopped being in Ganon's possession when he was reduced to a soul, then it just magically came back. Guess Ganon never had the Triforce when he was in the twilight realm cuz he was just a soul there.
You know that snark is not needed. You can actually reply to Ever without it...

Also Kona, this is Ever's reply to your comment.

"Here's the thing, this is inherently speculatory and not really implied in the games. I don't even know what this comment is trying to prove. So what if he still had the Triforce of Power? It doesn't mean his regen comes from it."

"In the back-story of Twilight Princess, the Triforce of Power, along with his own dark magic (which is rejuvenated by being close to the malice and hatred of the execution grounds), allowed Ganondorf to survive his execution at the hands of the Ancient Sages. At the end of the game, Link defeats him by using the Master Sword to impale him through the wound on his chest, and as Ganondorf grows weak, the Triforce crest fades from his hand."

"In Twilight Princess, Ganondorf gains the Triforce of Power through what the sages referred to as a "Divine Prank".[35] It allows him to survive his execution, but is sent off into the Twilight Realm which allows him to house the power given to him by his Triforce piece on Zant. Ganondorf seemingly loses the Triforce of Power after he is impaled by the Master Sword at the end of the game."
Zelda wiki it tells you at the end that the MS cancelled his Low-Godly regen and since a triforce user defeated Ganon (he too is a triforce user) he lost the ToP and thus wasnt able to come back.

This fact is supported by the events that occurs at the end of Wind Waker Only Triforce weilders can take each other's peices.

The sages confirmed themselves Ganon survived getting stab was some sort of twisted Divine prank (refearing to the triforce it further confirmed when during the scene the ToP starts Glowing brightly and all eyes are focused on it.

they confirmed he survived his execution while they were telling Link and Midna why Ganondorf was here

"By some Divine prank, he, too, had been blessed with the chosen power of the gods"'Twilight Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksHrg_tSGqw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back