• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nether Star

Been having an uneventful discussion with someone about whether or not Nether Stars are actual stars. His claim is yes because it's called and shaped like a star, despite having no implication of it actually being a star, but I'm trying to tell him that it's just called a star because of its shape and that it's most likely the wither's soul given it has the same magic aura like enchantments and potions. Does anyone have a guide book that mentions the nether star?

Unless Steve / Whiter can contain a normal-sized star to an object of that size, I'm sure that wouldn't work.

otherwise Flash would have High 3-A via IMP

I don’t, but a good argument is simple. Throw it into Lava. When the Nether Star’s destroyed, does it form a Black Hole? No? Then it’s not accurate enough to be considered a Star and therefore isn’t a Star in a more reliable sense.

Back