• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness vs Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Show me what you can do, american boy...!"

Low 2-C Forms Speed Equalized.

Battle takes place in an american town.

This fight is meant to be for TWO FICTIONAL CHARACTERS and has no intention of offending anyone.

Ness clay
Okay!

Hitlerpersona

Ness via Nigh-Omniscients, can possibly bypass durability with PK Flash (aka OHK), Paralysis, The Franklin Badge (Since Hitler has Electricity Manipulation), Can with stand Mortal wounds and heal himself to 100% , Status effect inducement, Power Shield, and variety of PSI Abilities like Rocking.

Night omniscient only work on their verse, which, if Earthbound takes place in america, Ness could maaaybe know of the real life counterpart of Persona Hitler, but thats all the knowledge he is getting.

Hitler has attacks that bypass durability, and the thing that will pretty much give Hitler the win:

He resists mind attacks.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Night omniscient only work on their verse, which, if Earthbound takes place in america, Ness could maaaybe know of the real life counterpart of Persona Hitler, but thats all the knowledge he is getting.

Hitler has attacks that bypass durability, and the thing that will pretty much give Hitler the win:

He resists mind attacks.
Is the bypassing durability from Almighty? Is it like a physical Attack? Although I can't argue with that, would it immediately kill the kid? Would it just cause mortal damage to Ness (Since ya know, like pretend he has 500 HP, 700 HP done to Ness...bummers) can he recover with Immortality type 6 (Which he just dumps he soul) or Lifeup? And about PSI, well... Eh, Ness's mind hax are a bit limited, I mean he did create Magicant (Edit: Dream Manipulation? Not mind hax) and stuff(edit: I'm not sure a lot about Ness's Mind hax), but thats besides the point, my point is, Hitler isn't by passing Paralysis or other PSI such as Flash (which cause random status effect, which could distract Hitle) or Rocking. And speaking of All mighty, will he Start off with it, is it in Character to do so?

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Almighty attacks is a "holy" kind of attack in Persona, which negates durability.
Regardless, can he still recover from it? Such as Lifeup and Immortality? (Read my other comment, I edited a few things) also, I feel as if it would be Ness using Flash, which would either OHK, Or some random status inducement like: Uncontrollable crying, Confusion, Paralysis, OHK)

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Somewhat, he is kinda of an apparition made by Nyanshadalabada (Forgot the name) from Persona 2.
Then PK Flash would possibly end with OHK instead of status effect (I'm not saying it won't work on other beings, since it worked on inanimate objects with googly eyes, and Robots that are nukes) it's just that Hitler is "somewhat" human.

Are you implying PK flash is random?

I mean, in that case, Ness only has a chance of dealing OHK damage to Hitler, but Hitler has an almost guaranted OTK attack to use against Ness.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Are you implying PK flash is random?

I mean, in that case, Ness only has a chance of dealing OHK damage to Hitler, but Hitler has an almost guaranted OTK attack to use against Ness.
PK Flash: Causes instant death, makes enemies cry or makes them feel strange or become numb. I just copied and pasted it, but yeah it could be random, but due to Hitler technically being human, OHK is likely (especially if uses Omega, the percentage of that happening is bigger than others)

Thanks for the bump, but because a certain someone just deleted the profile, all hitler threads are on hold for now.

I have to literally wait to do the proper scaling once again.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Thanks for the bump, but because a certain someone just deleted the profile, all hitler threads are on hold for now.

I have to literally wait to do the proper scaling once again.
Alright.

Well, Matthew deleted the Hitler profile, and thus put at least 10 threads on hold just because he tought Hitler should just be a tab for Nyalothep. But then locked Nya´s page so i cannot add Hitler as a form, and told me to wait for someone else to open up the profile so i can add the proper scaling to a Nya once again.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Well, Matthew deleted the Hitler profile, and thus put at least 10 threads on hold just because he tought Hitler should just be a tab for Nyalothep. But then locked Nya´s page so i cannot add Hitler as a form, and told me to wait for someone else to open up the profile so i can add the proper scaling to a Nya once again.
Oh, jeez...this is not good. I mean yeah he is based on an infamous person, but he's still fiction. And we all agreed that we ARENT offended by it. Do what you must, hopefully things get under control.

Its just that he wanted him to be another form for Nya, but when i offered to add the proper information to the page, he just says im not good enough to do it and wait for someone to unlock Nya´s profile.

Geez, this is real annoying. Having my time wasted like that just because i pissed him off somehow.

I'll listen to him, i really dont wanna get banned for this. I messaged two knowledgabke members of Shin Megami Tensei, i hope they'll give me their input on stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back