• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness vs Han Jee-Han

Apparently it's a general protection rather than one solely against evil beings. Like how Ness beat 2-C Superman

That's not stated in the profile

Controls a "universal system", of which selects "Chosen ones" when the universe is in danger to save it, when these people are selected, they are "destined" to defeat the evil that presents the danger, in any way possible. Stated of being the responsible of controlling destiny),

They can't go on to defeat evil if they're dead. Or, in this case, a vegetable.

But they can when Han just makes them his slaves, since he'd let them go around as long as they give him 20% of their power monthly.

I don't like where this is going.

Anyway, I could probably argue that Ness was able to slightly resist Giygas's influence back in his Pre Magicant state until he created Magicant when it started to become an issue and take over. And to my knowledge, Giygas's influence is at a much greater level than Han.

As for Passive Fate hax. Well, uh, it's not like they know each other from the start exactly, it could be assumed that TOTU can work away his magic and fate hax on Han. Plus, it'll prevent Ness from dying regardless whether or not it works. If Ness is dealing with hostility and is in grave danger, he is fated to win and is guided by the Truth of the universe.

Now, uh, would any of Ness's psi attacks work?

Please, I don't want to end up typing down walls of text here. I am begging you, I don't want to do this. Why did you make this matchup, please. I don't want to..

I very much doubt his resistance is actually as effective as anything on Gygases full power, since it was hardly in full effect back then. Regardless, you'll have to make a crt to even hope people accepting that he alread resists the stuff back then. Plus, Han can force him to be his slave without his mind being affected, he just lets Gaia enforce it.

Han can neither be really hostile, nor is he a danger. The most he does to enemies that are actual sentient beings is either put them to sleep, mindhax them or just throw them into his pocket dimensions.

And nothing he has seems to be remotely enough to get past Han's barriers and the regen of those, let alone his hundreds of times speed amp.

Back