• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness vs. Freddy Krueger

Theglassman12 said:
@Clyde and the same can be said for Freddy with his abilities being on his own profile.
Abilities I countered already. BFR is a non factor because Ness absorbed a planet while the Dream World is just barely Town sized. Show me proof that Ness can't teleport.

The Wright Way said:
Clyde McReady said:
Theglassman12 said:
Look who's talking, you're also someone who doesn't show any proof that ness can do any of these things to counter Freddy's hax.
Why should I when you've been a crybaby instead of getting proof yourself? This stuff is in Ness' profile, shame you're too lazy.
I find it funny that you call other people crybabies when you're the one throwing insults around for no good reason. Go to the YouTube comment section if you feel like throwing a temper tantrum. We have standards of decency here and you currently aren't meeting them.
I'm not calling other people crybabies, I'm calling Glassman what he is for throwing a hissy fit about Earthbound being bad just because the plot is too much for his little mind to process.

Magicant is described as both Space and Time. And based on what @Clyde McReady said, I vote Ness. (also Ness defeated Pennywise..but don't know if that's allicappble in a argument.)

Ness VS Pennywise is probably going to be removed once I get around to posting the latter's CRT that I'm working on.

Clyde McReady said:
Theglassman12 said:
@Clyde and the same can be said for Freddy with his abilities being on his own profile.
Abilities I countered already. BFR is a non factor because Ness absorbed a planet while the Dream World is just barely Town sized. Show me proof that Ness can't teleport.
If Ness absorbed a planet then he would be planet level.

You need to show proof that Ness can teleport.

The Wright Way said:
Clyde McReady said:
Theglassman12 said:
If Ness absorbed a planet then he would be planet level.
You need to show proof that Ness can teleport.
Sweet, goes to show how bad you're at your job to gloss over that feat, but since Town lvl Ness is law, then the feat still applies as a showing of why Ness has spacial absorbtion, which rules out Freddy's BFR.

It's in his page, einstein, don't be condescending about everything.

I didn't make Ness' page. It's not my "job" to do anything here. Make a content revision thread if it bothers you so much.

If it's on Ness' page then I apologize. Still, I wouldn't lecture people about condescending considering your attitude this whole time. I was just enforcing a rule on the site.

DaBigP said:
Magicant is described as both Space and Time. And based on what @Clyde McReady said, I vote Ness. (also Ness defeated Pennywise..but don't know if that's allicappble in a argument.)
Thx, and just because I like to show actual proof. Here in the background it's easily visible that the Magicant has a space with planets in it. Even then, it's modelled after all towns and special places Ness visited, which alone makes it way bigger than Springwood, which is Freddy's limit. These people be sleeping on Ness feats. And yeah, Pennywise was a good win.

Since when have I ever said that earthbound is bad? Also that whole "feeble mind" thing I said was a joke.

Go make a content revision thread then. Stop derailing the thread and go do something about Ness' apparently lack luster profile. Just don't forget to improve your attitude while you're there. We don't cater to hostile jerks.

The Wright Way said:
Go make a content revision thread then. Stop derailing the thread and go do something about Ness' apparently lack luster profile. Just don't forget to improve your attitude while you're there. We don't cater to hostile jerks.
Derailing the thread? You and Glassman are the ones spamming BFR as a reason Freddy wins even though I debunked it to bits. You stop derailing the thread and let people make their calls because in case you haven't realized, people make cases and have the right to defend them. I don't have internet so this things are rare to me but by the gods, how Freddy stands a chance is beyond me. His best version is just Small Building in stats.

Oh! I forgot Ness resisted the Mani Mani statue mind hax and illusions.

Anyways, as I said before, I vote Ness fra

@Clyde I'm not giving any reasons why Ness wins. I made this thread which means I'm not allowed to vote. You're right, people do make valid cases. Even you, in spite of your attitude. I'm just enforcing the rules. If you have a problem with stats then make a content revision thread. If your claims are right then Ness will be upgraded. If you bring up stats that characters don't have on their in a versus thread then you derail the threads purpose. Also, as I have mentioned repeatedly, you need to clean up your attitude. This site is controversial enough as it is just based on it's premise. We don't need to make things worse by throwing around insults.

Evidently, Freddy's best version isn't just small building level seeing as the version we are using is Town level.

DaBigP said:
IKR. To top it off people didn't get my point, Ness got his amp from absorbing the Magicant, but to do it he had to use spacial absorbtion (which is in his profile) and he could use it on the DreamWorld but Glassman doesn't get that because he'snot even listening or understanding the lore

Please just chill out and stop being so hostile.

Clyde McReady said:
DaBigP said:
IKR. To top it off people didn't get my point, Ness got his amp from absorbing the Magicant, but to do it he had to use spacial absorbtion (which is in his profile) and he could use it on the DreamWorld but Glassman doesn't get that because he'snot even listening or understanding the lore
Or maybe he just doesn't feel like listening to someone as condescending as you.

The Wright Way said:
@Clyde I'm not giving any reasons why Ness wins. I made this thread which means I'm not allowed to vote. You're right, people do make valid cases. Even you, in spite of your attitude. I'm just enforcing the rules. If you have a problem with stats then make a content revision thread. If your claims are right then Ness will be upgraded. If you bring up stats that characters don't have on their in a versus thread then you derail the threads purpose. Also, as I have mentioned repeatedly, you need to clean up your attitude. This site is controversial enough as it is just based on it's premise. We don't need to make things worse by throwing around insults.

Evidently, Freddy's best version isn't just small building level seeing as the version we are using is Town level.
I said stats. Go there yourself, even with the Necronomicon his physical strenght and durability is just small building lvl. Ness and Jeff can one-shot freaking dinosaurs with their physical blows. If Freddy was as OP as you wank him to be, Jason and Ash would be ants to him. I get it, he's got control over a town sized world, still pissant crap to a kid who can output a nuke.

The Wright Way said:
Clyde McReady said:
DaBigP said:
Or maybe he just doesn't feel like listening to someone as condescending as you.
Then why reply? He admits his knowledge of Earthbound is below basic anfd his points are countered, it should be vote removed.

You accuse me of downplay when you refuse to acknowledge the fact that Freddy is Town Level. Alright then. Jason and Ash are able to do so well because of Plot-Induced Stupidity. Look it up, it's a thing here. Technically speaking this version of Freddy is the best in terms of stats due to his Town Level AP. Also, one-shotting dinosaurs isn't gonna help if you can't kill your enemy. Freddy's durability may be crap for his tier but being completely unlikable as long as people remember you exist more than makes up for it. I'm not wanking Freddy, like I said, I can't vote on my own thread. I'm just doing my job and clearing up misunderstandings. And I'm enforcing the rules by telling you to clean up your attitude. Don't accuse people of bias just because they disagree. I'm not going to remove his vote just because he lacks knowledge. The profiles exist so that people without knowledge of the franchise can debate.

The Wright Way said:
You accuse me of downplay when you refuse to acknowledge the fact that Freddy is Town Level. Alright then. Jason and Ash are able to do so well because of Plot-Induced Stupidity. Look it up, it's a thing here. Technically speaking this version of Freddy is the best in terms of stats due to his Town Level AP. Also, one-shotting dinosaurs isn't gonna help if you can't kill your enemy. Freddy's durability may be crap for his tier but being completely unlikable as long as people remember you exist more than makes up for it. I'm not wanking Freddy, like I said, I can't vote on my own thread. I'm just doing my job and clearing up misunderstandings. And I'm enforcing the rules by telling you to clean up your attitude. Don't accuse people of bias just because they disagree. I'm not going to remove his vote just because he lacks knowledge. The profiles exist so that people without knowledge of the franchise can debate.
Mediocre. Below mediocre actually. I said his stats are below Town lvl, I know his AP is there but his stats are not, and if you weren't so biased you'd notice. But I'm asking too much from you, how sad. It's not PIS, it's consistent with the character, I coulf argue the same about Town lvl Freddy, that it's PIS, but I wom't, yet neither is Freddy getting his ass handed to him by the two. His stats are just crappy, that's it. Ness can and will kill him, his attacks affect spirits, ghosts, astral and cosmic beings, Freddy gets his powers from two things, demons and fear. Ness would kill the Dream Demons, and he won't fear Freddy so he's ******, like your case here. You didn't specify this as a to the Death fight so just killing Freddy once will do, same as mindwiping SpringWood into forgetting him. Luv how you spelled unkillable as unlikable, because characters like Freddy get rode for inmortality to the point where it is unlikeable. Then you're a bad OP because he isn't making a valid point either clearly. So GG, people who do understand the characters will keep saying and I quote "Ness fra".

But I'm probably just being mean. Your vote doesn't count either so I'm wasting your time. Just do what you're gonna do, it's your thread, let's be civil and let it go.

Clyde McReady said:
But I'm probably just being mean. Your vote doesn't count either so I'm wasting your time. Just do what you're gonna do, it's your thread, let's be civil and let it go.
That's what I was trying to get you to do. I wasn't voting to begin with. I can't vote. I'm the OP. I'm just pointing out holes in your logic. But now that you're being civil I'd just like to point out one hole in your logic. Freddy will keep coming back as long as people know he exists. Just because you can kill cosmic beings does not mean you can kill someone that will just come back as long as you remember him.

Actually, it does, like I said already, Ness has killed spirits and demons way worse than the Dream Demons. He can purge people from such beings. Nightmare Warriors already proved that if stripped from them, Freddy can and will die. Even then if we assume morals off, Ness can just go and cub everyone in Springwoid to death. Knowing he exists was never enough, you gotta fear him, hence why Freddy needed Jason even though plenty of people knew him, they had to fear him and even then it's a crucial plot point that Freddy wasn't as feared as he used to be.

Freddy outright says at the beginning if Freddy vs. Jason that people forgot about him and that's why he couldn't come back. Also Freddy still came back after Dream Warriors anyways.

The Wright Way said:
Freddy outright says at the beginning if Freddy vs. Jason that people forgot about him and that's why he couldn't come back. Also Freddy still came back after Dream Warriors anyways.
Yet all the survivors of his killings knew he existed and didn't forget him as seen in Nightmare Warriors. You're mistaken, Nightmare Warriors is the comic sequel to Freddy vs Jason vs Ash. Spoiler, Freddy dies and it's canon.

Just pointing something out. You can't really say a character who tanks a nuke can no-sell or tank "attacks" from a character whose 7-C statistics come from Reality Warping-based hax

Ultima Reality said:
Just pointing something out. You can't really say a character who tanks a nuke can no-sell or tank "attacks" from a character whose 7-C statistics come from Reality Warping-based hax
Sure but his Reality Warping is relative. He couldn't harm Jason enough with it until he found his fear.

Pretty sure he didn't used his Reality Warping against Jason while in the Dream World, from what i can recall he just kept ragdolling him with Telekinesis and overall toyed with him instead of using his more potent abilities

Although, this seems to be a fair point, since he chooses to learn about his victims' fear and then use his control over the dream world in a way that reflects them (Correct if i am wrong, haven't seen stuff related to these movies in years). I concede

Back