• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NEP type 2

Character A is NEP type 2 but people can still know about its information normally (i.e name,power,appearance etc)

Character B is also NEP type 2 but used to got destroyed up to conceptual level across past,present and future,so that almost no one know about its existence and any memory about it in the past got deleted from reality

Does that mean B is more nonexistent and harder to affect than A?

CHING CHONG YO OPINION IS WONG

Character A is NEP type 2 but people can still know about its information normally (i.e name,power,appearance etc)
For real, this is paradoxical with the nature of NEP 2 itself, since being erased in conceptual level means no one could comprehend it, because the very idea of "him/her" is gone in the reality already.

However, if your question is about "does NEP 2 that extends at all points of time is harder to affect than them who don't?" (since not all concepts do encompasses their objects in all times, like Aritotelian concepts if I recall), I would not say harder to affect is the right word, but likely it is harder to deal with, as long as the opponent(s) can comprehend the nature of NEP 2 that only exist on the present (not just random people, obviously), then nuking that guy, some time in the past with say, space-time manipulation, IMO is enough to destroy said NEP 2.

Back