• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nemesis vs Albert Wesker, but not their canon versions (0-7-1) (Grace)

The Nemesis vs The Mastermind

Ground Rules:
  • Nemesis's zombies are restricted
  • Mastermind has prior knowledge on Nemesis's abilities
  • Fight takes place in the Raccoon City Map
Who Wins?

Nemesis: 0 ()
Mastermind: 7 (Gohan?_You're_still_alive?, EnnardTrap1987, Peppersalt43, Doggo, Mariogoods, Witchakorn, ThePrimalHunter)
Incon: 1 (TheKillerYT)
6512e82c155d72e1148d34496f59de0c.jpg
gb35d8q7e0h91.jpg

Last edited:
This already sounds like an interesting match up, but both their feats are pretty on par with DBD killers, same LS, same AP, but speed...

I'm voting Wesker since he has a higher speed via using the bound & was given prior knowledge about what Nemesis can do at that, they both also just infect each other, so there's no telling what could happen if you combine the T-Virus with Uroboros.

Wesker is the smartest and fastest of the two combatants, but even with those two advantages, I doubt The Entity would actually allow either of them to kill each other and would simply just resurrect them constantly if they die, so I say this might be inconclusive, but with Wesker’s two advantages, on top of the fact that he has prior knowledge of Nemesis, I say he probably has the edge, so I’ll vote for him.

Non Canon version Dead by daylight? if that the case
Wesker had more speed in DBD lore wise that bring him from Re5 to DBD
Plot hole for gameplay somehow the player still can outrun him consider that wesker maybe just playing with foods
Consider that he should be the most fastest killer in the game and no one cant run from him. (still subsonic)
His Uroboros power can Destroy nemesis regen? maybe due to wesker can Endure Lava
Imagine nemesis in Lava (He gone)
Wesker even non canon version he still the same guy from Re5 in DBD lore with teppen power ability kind of.

Non Canon version Dead by daylight? if that the case
Wesker had more speed in DBD lore wise that bring him from Re5 to DBD
Plot hole for gameplay somehow the player still can outrun him consider that wesker maybe just playing with foods
Consider that he should be the most fastest killer in the game and no one cant run from him. (still subsonic)
His Uroboros power can Destroy nemesis regen? maybe due to wesker can Endure Lava
Imagine nemesis in Lava (He gone)
Wesker even non canon version he still the same guy from Re5 in DBD lore with teppen power ability kind of.

The whole "non-canon" thing was just a poorly made joke about not using the versions from the canon Resident Evil games and instead using the DBD versions of the characters. Not that we were including non-canon feats for the DBD characters

Sorry for the confusion lol

I Vote wesker to end this debate. (Entity not allow)
It clearly show that Wesker already surpass Nemesis in the series.
Powercreep Theory that RE3 remake final boss cant fight Re 5 Final boss.
Wesker Used Uroboros power to took out Nemesis core inside nemesis regen ability.

Last edited:
I Vote wesker to end this debate. (Entity not allow)
It clearly show that Wesker already surpass Nemesis in the series.
Powercreep Theory that RE3 remake final boss cant fight Re 5 Final boss.
Wesker Used Uroboros power to took out Nemesis core inside nemesis regen ability.
Vote counted. And to conclude this, Albert FRA. Grace can begin

Well...in this case (Revive isnt allow in Vs battle Match up universe)

Ground Rules:
  • Nemesis's zombies are restricted
  • Mastermind has prior knowledge on Nemesis's abilities
  • Fight takes place in the Raccoon City Map
He never said about death match lol
SBA assumes its a death battle lol. He has to restrict entity if it is even possible. I might get all the DBD matches removed since they are all incons

SBA assumes its a death battle lol. He has to restrict entity if it is even possible. I might get all the DBD matches removed since they are all incons
If we used entity there will no match up like this in the first place.
Nemesis defeat yujiro by Entity alway revive nemesis. (How fair is that?)

Goku cant kill Nemesis becuase Entity will revive logic (yes)
Just Delete Vs battle Forum from now on there is no point to have them anymore.
Bro are you crazy or something? Goku can incap or just attack the entity since he is superior...he is also 4D so he- Why do I have to explain something so simple?

Bro are you crazy or something? Goku can incap or just attack the entity since he is superior...he is also 4D so he- Why do I have to explain something so simple?
Entity not appear in the match so Goku can only attack nemesis.
it not about goku fight entity in the first place. (Diffrent match up)

Loved how this turned from a Nemesis vs Wesker fight into Goku vs The Entity

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but it's unknown how long the Entity's revival of the killers takes, so I don't think it's combat aplicable. Even if it is, I don't think the Entity can respawn them outside of its realm, so all I really would need to do is make this fight happen outside of the Entity's Realm and then it can be added

Back