• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damn 60s Spidey has more hax than I thought. Anyways, here's the AP difference

Nemesis: 0.0672 Tons of TNT and then what I think are baseline feats.

Spidey: 0.1169931928776290625 Tons of TNT (via conversions)

So, Spidey should AP stomp if I'm not wrong.

Ehnkr2beboh said:

60's Spidey has AP calcs now? Excellent.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Ehnkr2beboh said:

60's Spidey has AP calcs now? Excellent.
Durability ones, but they scale to his AP.

Also, the calc is just "common calculations for freight trains", so it's not a Spidey exclusive calc, but at least he has something.

I just realized some stuff

Seeing Ghosts is just enhanced Senses however from what I saw in the clip, he can touch them so it should be rewordered to "Can touch ghosts" and breaking Forcefields isn't a resistance, that just means you have higher AP than the Forcefields Durability

Stalker Maggot said:
I just realized some stuff

Seeing Ghosts is just enhanced Senses however from what I saw in the clip, he can touch them so it should be rewordered to "Can touch ghosts" and breaking Forcefields isn't a resistance, that just means you have higher AP than the Forcefields Durability
I fixed it

Zark2099 said:
Isn't that just a 2x AP advantage?
Also most of his hax seem to be with prep
He made some of them through prep, but they don't require prep time to use

It is though? Just because you made something through prep doesn't mean it's prep only equipment, he keeps this stuff with him

Zark2099 said:
So you can confirm he always has this stuff on him and never a second he doesn't?
If it helps, I can tell you what he has thats optional and what he has that's standard

Standard Equipment: Web-Shooters (regular webbing has been improved multiple times), Electric Proof Webbing, Tempered Webbing, Anti-magnetic Webbing, Metal Webbing, Spider Trackers, Multiple methods of lighting, instant heat, Spider-Man suit (was improved with a silicon coating to be immune to oil and oil-based attacks), and a Camera

Optional Equipment: Illusion Caster (limited to an illusion of a ghost ship), gas masks, a mask that lets him swim in oil safely, the heating device that gives him heat/ice resistance (basically he puts it under his costume)

Also, do not confuse Instant Heat with the heating device for resistance Spidey made. Totally different things

Back